Cannot get jackie's bike. Can anyone help?

+
im playing cyberpunk and can not get jackies bike can any one help, i have his keys showing up in my back pack with a yellow question mark ive done the heroes and nothing happened

Once you have the keys. There's a small quest you need to complete to unlock the actual bike, starting at El Coyote Cojo. Finish that chain, and the bike will be unlocked in your menu for you to call to your position like all of the other vehicles.

Once you have the keys. There's a small quest you need to complete to unlock the actual bike, starting at El Coyote Cojo. Finish that chain, and the bike will be unlocked in your menu for you to call to your position like all of the other vehicles.
A detail that I could add ;)
If you send Jackie to his Family (or let him in the Delamain Cab), you need to complete "Heroes" and Mama Wells give you the Jackie's Bike keys.
If you send Jackie to Vick, you will have the keys practically after leaving your apartment for the first time (heroes quest is very short).
And if you don't know (I doubt, but we never know), it's long press on the "vehicle" button for open the menu :)

Top Bottom