Cannot loot corpses of snow-/mountain hares on Ard Skellig!

+
Cannot loot corpses of snow-/mountain hares on Ard Skellig!

Hello,

another problem (slowly the problems are massing up for me, interesting):

Can please someone form CDPR or from the community here explain me, why can I not loot the corpses of snow-/hares on Ard Skellig? When you think I'm troling, sorry I have a proof. And no - I don't have retouched it. And when I save and reload the save again, the loot disappear totally. (The mountain-goats can be looted without any problems).

PS I'm playing on PC with patch 1.08, I forget to mention it earlier, sorry.

Proof:

Attachments

• Mountain hare.jpg
    Mountain hare.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Get farther away and look at the ground.

I usually have to be several feet away, and often cant even see the rabbit/hare onscreen when the loot prompt comes up. Its like the placement of the loot trigger and the actual rabbit are 5 to 8 feet away from each other.

Ok thanks I will check it, when I play it next. time. BUT I remind me, that the sparkling points show the loot. A on my picture, where the corpse of the snow-/mountain-hard lies with the sparkling points around, there was no possiblity of looting. And there was the red point, which mark the loot on the minimap, too.

Last edited:
To be clear - you arent actually looking for anything specific on the ground, and you will be far away from the actual loot "sack" thing that glows, and if you look at the minimap you will not be close to the red dot.

it follows none of the rules of looting established by the rest of the game lolol.

Top Bottom