Cannot play cards in Opponent's Ranged and Siege rows

+
I played Fringilla for 2 weeks now and she always worked fine for me. It's weird that it affects you but not me. :hmm:

It mostly seems to effect consoles and PCs using controllers.

CDPR already acknowledged the bug here, and said in last week's live stream that it would be fixed in the upcoming patch.

Hi, post weather update here and I cannot play succubus on any row but the melee row - Xbox One user.

i thought this was supposed to be fixed with the update?

Succubus bug. Unable to place Succubus on any other row than mellee (xbox One)

So yesterday I build a monster consume deck and I play the Succubus in it. What happened relatively frequent was that I couldn't place the Succubus on any other of my opponents rows than the melee row, it was like it was blocked from the other rows. Sometimes it worked just fine and sometimes it didn't. I can't really say what's causing this but it made the Succubus more or less useless in those situations. I know that this is not really much to go by but please look into this because, like I said, when this happens it makes the card useless most of the times.

Succubus Ability Broke With New Update

http://www.gwentdb.com/cards/50077-succubus

That cards ability is having issues since the latest update. She now can only be placed in the front row for the first few turns maybe after like 10 turns she fixes and can be played again. There is no mention of this is her ability and it seems like she should be able to be played anywhere whenever like it was before. I play the Xbox One version.

Last edited:
Succubus Glitch?

I can't play this card on my opponents side of the field. They have bronze and silver cards on the bow row and siege row yet I'm unable to place and can only place on the empty melee row.

PC user here. I too experience this bug intermittently when placing any unit on my opponent's side while using a controller. The problem does not exist when using a mouse.

After the latest patch in June this is still a problem. Not being able to play my spies where I want has cost me many matches. This sucks and should have been fixed as it was a known issue for Xbox players long before the latest patch.

Letho and Succubus Bug

I can only place these two on the enemie's melee row....it won't let me select further back which has made these cards unplayable om the PS4.....

Letho and Succubus Help

Hey all!

I already posted this in the Bug section but I just want to get it out there as much as I can to def be seen.
I have two decks where I use Letho and Succubus, but for some reason I can only use them on the enemies melee/front row and that's it....it won't let me use them in the mid or back rows. Is this a bug or is it the actual porpuse? If its a bug, it has made these two cards relatively useless unless I can manuever the enemy into the front row.
It just stinks not being able to use them but I was hoping that there might be an easy way around it?
Thanks!
Oh ya, I'm on PS4.

Last edited:
Top Bottom