Cannot play cards in Opponent's Ranged and Siege rows

+
Bad bug with Letho

With Letho ive been unable to move him past gold cards or ambush cards on the enemies side when using him as a spy. So i.e if the opponent has a gold card or ambush card in ranged row and other units on the seige row I cant place him in the seige row,,its like those units are a wall. Ive experienced this twice in 3 games,,once with a gold unit and once with an ambush card in the way.

I can place Letho in the second and third row, but I cant place Succubus other than melee, and its a bug.

Please Fix Succubus and Letho on PS4

As of the lastest patch I have noticed that you can´t play both cards correctly. You can only placed them on the enemy's melee row. Seeing as I crafted both cards as core parts of my current Monsters and Nilfgaard decks, I have now wasted a ton of scraps for nothing. I know for a fact that this doesn´t happen in the PC version so this might confirm my idea that we Ps4 users are second class citizens to CDPR. This is a shame since I enjoy this game quite a lot but the amount of bugs on Ps4 it's beyond reasonable quality standards.

I understand that this a beta so bugs are expected. What is truly unforgivable it's that we as PS4 players are in disadvantage against these cards (especially since Succubus is everywhere in this patch) because we are being matched against PC players who don´t have this problem. I've lost quite some games against Succubus in ranked which is NOT fair. Since CDPR is allowing crossplay against PC,if there are known issues with these cards why don´t they disable these cards in the meantime to be fair to ALL players (at least in ranked).

This leaves me the wrong impression because I actually feel treated like a "second class citizen" or a "low priority"in favor of PC players (I bought kegs too at the beginning of open beta, they didn´t have a problem taking my dollars then because in that moment my money was priority then).

Are you going to make kegs cheaper on PS4 or are you going to compensate PS4 players if this is going to be the case for all known bugs? Just wondering...

Please stay calm and be patient. This game is in beta and there's plenty of bugs and issues for every platform.

However, this issue was supposed to be fixed in the latest patch. At least with Letho. Please contact to Support about both of these cards: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

I understood that you got this issue just after latest patch? If so, it might be good to mention that in your support ticket.

I am also experiencing this bug with Succubus on the Xboxone, post patch. Can not place on opposing rows except for melee, works fine on my own, haven't had issues with any other disloyal cards yet. Submitted a bug report already, but posting here to get more eyes on this problem. I'm relatively new and free to play with a limited collection. I play monsters 99% of the time as that's where I crafted cards and it's what I want to play. Succubus is a cornerstone of these decks and this bug is a huge barrier to my ability to compete. If something like this happened after the official release I would consider leaving the game if it took too long to resolve and would certainly expect some form of compensation, or in the least, an official apology. As it is beta, I'll attempt to remain calm, and expect nothing other than the problem to be addressed swiftly, but again, I point out how strongly this is impacting my ability to play and enjoy the game.

This just blows man. NG has already been nerfed to oblivion and now This.. PLEASE fix the Letho bug! I almost just lost a game to NR because letho won't move to the Ranged or Seige rows. :facepalm:

Game Breaking Bug [Succubus, Letho... Only melee row]

In some games when playing succubus, you can only put her on the emeny melee row. Constantly losing me games making the card very unplayable. Its happening may more than once. Hopefully you guys can Hot Fix this because it casuing me to lose alot of games and maybe casuing others to lose games.

They REALLY need to fix this, it has lost me SO MANY GAMES, it is not fair that I spend my resources on something just for it to not work? I really want to play my Spies Nilfgaard deck but this stupid bug makes half of the deck unusable since it relies in the Letho Bomb and the Fringilla Vigo Rot Tosser combo. I dont play any other faction so this is so frustrating. I understand it is in beta so Ill just wait :(

Sunsibar;n8975530 said:
There are also other similar cards (like Letho) with this same bug. Please send ticket to Support and let them know, since this was supposed to be fixed already: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Hi I'm an Xbox player mostly. I registered just to post about this single most frustrating issue for me playing Nilfgaard. I put in a ticket during CB and waited happily seeing that in the last big patch it was supposed to be fixed and it isn't. I have a feeling that it's a big issue that is getting lost on the PC-centric reddit boards where I see the development team is very active. Can we please have an answer as to when it will be actually fixed? Beyond a copy and paste "Hi, We are aware of this issue and looking into it. Thank you for your interest in Gwent!"

I invested in this game once closed beta started so am feeling far more righteous and indignant this time around! And yes I did send a new ticket to support.

Fix letho

Letho of Gulet. Seriously fix him. He randomly decides he only can spy in melee lane which kindof ruined the whole point of card. I spent all my ore on this and then transmute it to see if that would fix bug.

Wtf seriously how was this not on the list for weather updates cause this apparently a known bug among forum users. Sad.

Last edited:
Lypi thread merged

CDPR did implement a fix, but apparently it broke something else in its place. I can understand the frustration of not being able to play a card because of this bug, but please bare with it a little longer. The game is still in beta and the devs are working around the clock to improve the game.

Succubus still being restricted to the melee row at times

Spy cards moving over to the other side are still sometimes being limited to the melee row.

Field Marshall Duda is still bugged. Yes, I'll contact support... just signal boosting in case others are having trouble.

Am I missing something

Since that last patch (I think)
Succubus will NOT go on any row
in fact she seems to be locked to the melee row..
I've lost countless games because of it.
first I thought maybe it's because of the shield
but I just played a game where axeman buffed to 36 points he then rez an ekimarra from my deck and locks it in the siege row
ofcourse I was all exited to throw succubus down for the win..and she won't go past the opponents first row
wtf gives?

Top Bottom