Cannot play cards in Opponent's Ranged and Siege rows

+
[Bug] Letho not able to target the opponents ranged or siege row

Very odd targetting bug occured this weekend while playing nilfguard. I was unable to target my opponents ranged or siege row. Note this was on XBOX one, and could be tied to only that version of the game client. Very frustrating. Has anyone else seen this.

Nice job on the video with the ghost card and the issue with siege disloyal cards. I can verify this as a major occurrence since the patch.

Letho multiple games will only work on opposing melee row. Game won't allow Letho to be used in ranged or siege rows. Only once today did it actually work as described. went from 3200 rank points to 3060s cause of this. Please fix.

el_CHINOCUDEIRO;n8214880 said:
Here you have a video of it. Also appears the bug of the "ghost card". I tried to put the trapped on the siege row but it was imposible, only let me to put it in the melee one
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/el CHINOC...video/28793679

So, in that video, when you attempt to play your card, you are free to move it to all three of your rows and the opponent's melee row. When you attempt to move it up to your opponent's ranged row, it drops it back to your own melee row?

i.e. You push "Up" on your controller, but the game moves the card "Down". Push "Up" again, and it moves it "Up" to your opponent's melee row. Push "Up" again and it drops it "Down" to your melee row. Etc.

If that's correct, definitely send a description and that video into CDPR Support. It looks like it could just be the UI going borkers.

I figured i would bump this thread and maybe a dev will see or respond to it?

I understand the devs are busy and its a beta. Im curious if there is any progress on this? Its a bit frustrating when you physically cant play a card and it technically one less gold for Nilfgaard.

XBOX Bug: Letho of Gulet can only be played on first row of oppenet battlefield

For some reason, I cannot play Letho of Gulet on the siege or ranged, only on the melee. IT was OK at the beginning but all of a sudden this behavior creeped up on the XBOX version.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Dol Blathanna Trapper Bug?

Hey, I recently noticed multiple times on xbox that I could not place the DB trapper on the enemy siege or ranged row. When I tried to go from melee to ranged it just jumped back to my melee.
Maybe that is normal and I just don't understand the card, but it does say " any row ". I couldn't make out other common circumstances when the bug(?) Happened.
Any clarification would be appreciated.

Letho Bug on Xbox One

I am unable to place Letho on the Range or Siege row of the opponent's side. I can, however, place him on Close Combat row. Once he is on the Close Combat row, if I press up, it goes back to my own row. If I press down while it's on the opponent's Close Combat row, it doesn't move. I know Letho is supposed to be able to go on any row, so that's why I'm writing this.

I have also experienced the same glitch with a Scoia'tael unit, Dol Blathanna Trapper.

Thank you for the game CDPR, I'm really enjoying it. I hope it goes on open beta soon!

Update: I used Letho like six times last night, and he worked as intended on four of those matches. I couldn't find like what caused the glitch, so. )-:

Can't play certain spy units on siege and ranged row

I can't play Fake Ciri, Fringilla and Zoltan animal tamer spy unit onto the siege and ranged rows. This has cost me the game several times and I have no idea why it happens since the units can be played on any row according to the card.

This is a known bug that's been happening since the closed beta. It used to only affect Letho, now it's affects a few more cards. It also appears to be random because I haven't been able to see what actually causes the glitch. Hopefully it gets fix soon.

Top Bottom