Cannot see rain drops falling

+
Cannot see rain drops falling

Hi, It's raining and I cannot see any raindrops falling from the sky. I can see the raindrops landing on the wet ground. And I see the rain pouring down the houses. I'm in the White Orchard village near the inn. Sometimes when I talk to someone (e.g. Vesemir) and then stop talking, the rain will suddenly appear and I can see it falling from the sky. But this is not always reproducable (I can talk to someone and then no rain will appear). I have the latest patch installed (v1.03). And I have the latest Nvidia drivers installed for my GTX 970. I hope you'll look into this issue. It's good for immersion to not only hear the rain but also be able to see it.

I have the same problem after installing patch 1.03. It's states it's raining, Geralts cloth are wet and I can see the animation on the ground but no rain in the air/falling at all.
Patch 1.03
Nvidia 970 with latest Witcher 3 driver.

Same for me.. Look like it happened when I save during the rain and than load this save. I can hear that rain is coming, but there is no visual effects

similar to this, sometimes i cant see the gas cloud release by devil's puffball and the visual effect of the yrden

Same for me. What normally happens is it starts raining and i see the rain perfectly but after 3 or 4 game hours (not real world hours) it just stops showing rain. Everything is wet and you can hear the sound of rain but cant see it. When this happens i normally meditate so the rain goes away because this problem is very immersion breaking for me.

Like another poster mentioned I have the bug that if I save while it's raining and then load that save, the rain will not be visible any more. But the other indicators of rain will still be present (wet clothes, rain on ground etc.)

Alright, so I ran into another weather bug today. I just told the Bloody Baron where his whife is. Then after the conversation I'm outside. It's clear weather, the sun is shining, there are some light white clouds, but I can see lightning. This is really strange, seeing lightning now. So I save the game, exit the game. I restart the game, load up my save. And guess what: dark clouds everywhere, it's very dark, there's heavy rain, and of course the lightning. A real thunderstorm is going on. So the weather had seriously bugged out, but it corrected itself when I loaded the save. The weather system in this game is pretty buggy. I'm sure there are multiple unsolved bugs regarding weather.

Top Bottom