Cannot shoot while aiming. [bug]

+
Found a new bug in 1.05. Sometimes aiming down sight and shooting stops working. So far I have only encountered this with smart guns, I will update this thread if I find other guns with the same problem.

Reloading a savegame seems to fix the issue until it randomly pops up again.

Had the same problem but before 1.05 too.
Had the problem with my revolver . Fixed it fast and easy by changing weapons. But anyways if this happens i restart the game as soon as i can ^^

My issue persists, Especially on Widowmaker - even when un equipped then re equipped etc will not fire ADS or Charged. Super frustrating I love this gun.

Found a new bug in 1.05. Sometimes aiming down sight and shooting stops working. So far I have only encountered this with smart guns, I will update this thread if I find other guns with the same problem.

Reloading a savegame seems to fix the issue until it randomly pops up again.
This bug persists into 1.22 although only with the Widowmaker Tech Precision Rifle in my game (I have not tried other precision rifles so do not know if it is more widespread than this.)

This occured on two occasions. First, it cleared up by itself or at least I do not know what I did to clear it. On the second occasion, I saved and reloaded the game.

Top Bottom