Cannot upgrade "Skippy" or "Lizzie"

+
I know both Lizzie and Skippy are pretty powerful at Epic already pistols but damn would be nice to have them at Legendary. That and why can we not see "Skippy" anymore when shooting at enemies? Would be freaking funny to see it do some extra poking of fun at the poeple you shot besides just hearing it speak.

And yes, I am a "Puppy Loving Pacifist" setting person. lol

I know both Lizzie and Skippy are pretty powerful at Epic already pistols but damn would be nice to have them at Legendary. That and why can we not see "Skippy" anymore when shooting at enemies? Would be freaking funny to see it do some extra poking of fun at the poeple you shot besides just hearing it speak.

And yes, I am a "Puppy Loving Pacifist" setting person. lol
skippy is not upgadable, lizzy yes i have don it recently

skippy is not upgadable, lizzy yes i have don it recently

You got Liz to Legendary? I know it will go to Epic but that is as far as it would let me. Got Skippy to Epic as well but no option for Legendary either. Got The Mox at Legendary and that is one damn fine shotty!

You got Liz to Legendary? I know it will go to Epic but that is as far as it would let me. Got Skippy to Epic as well but no option for Legendary either. Got The Mox at Legendary and that is one damn fine shotty!

You don't, without using the console at least.

Skippy just levels up with the player so it doesn't matter, the quality just defines the number of mod slots the weapon has the base damage is based on the item's level.

For weapons quality levels have a defined number of mod slots for armor it just sets the highest random number of mod slot possible (different slots have a different number of max mod slots available, iirc inner and outer torso is 4, pants is 3 the rest are 2).

Top Bottom