Cannot Use the New Leader Abilities

+
I have a bug that i have not come across anybody else having, on my main account i can not use the new leader abilities, it just says network error if i try to make a deck containing one, i tried my alt account which worked fine?? i've done all the obvious stuff like signing in and out and reinstalling but the problem persists.

I have the exact same issue on PC, cannot create a deck with either of the new leader abilities or change existing ones otherwise I get "network error" every other leader ability works just fine.

I have the exact same issue on PC, cannot create a deck with either of the new leader abilities or change existing ones otherwise I get "network error" every other leader ability works just fine.

I, too have the error, but it is only with the NR new leader ability. I tried the obvious log-in/out to fix and tried with both an old deck and creating a new deck. No luck was to be had with any method on PC running Windows 10. For grins, I tried the android device with the same luck.

I've got the exact same problem. Pc Windows 10 and on Android. Reinstall doesn'nt help either. Realy unfortunate. Has someone found a solution?

Same issue! It's pretty aggravating because I really want to make a new uprising deck... It has the same "Cannot connect" error for all the new faction abilities in my case. Can make any other deck with any other ability just fine.

Top Bottom