Canonical decisions in The Witcher Saga

+
Hello, I want to ask about the decisions in the wicther games, the reason is that I would like to play the games again and I would like to make the canon decisions in all the wicther games. My question is if there is any guide on the canon decisions in the three games or another source to refer to, I would really appreciate if you can give me some source to make those decisions and finish the games with all the canon decisions.
Thank you very much and I hope you can help me. Have a nice day. :disapprove:

Honestly, don't bother.

I must have done at leat 8 full playtroughs of The Witcher, around 4 of The Witcher 2 and just 1 of The Witcher 3.

While all 3 games are quite good in their own terms (each exceeding in particular parts, while regressing in others), they do a poor job at creating a canonical and interconected trilogy. Good games =/= Good sequels.
Regardless of the player decisions on many arguably big events during the first 2 games there are plot-holes, inconsistencies and other issues with almost every decision as soon as you play the next game in the series.

Sadly every time i boot up the sequels and i try doing a new playtrough and imerse myself on the continued narrative, the illusion falls apart soon after, as i start getting annoyed by the lack of meaning on what is argueably the strongest selling point of the series, its characters and the choices and consequences the player must make along the way.

Top Bottom