Can't buy base set keg with ore

+
I can't buy base set keg with ore,the option is gone from the interface,i try to close the game and launch it again but didn't work,i can buy other set keg but not the base set keg,why?

I can confirm that: you can buy Base Set Kegy ONLY for real money. And something is not right today:
1. no Gwentsday (It's Wednesday)
2. Ultimate Premium Kegs: there is ONLY one (!) option: Buy 40 Kegs
3. Still no Snowman

I think you mean Premium Base Set Kegs; Ultimates have all the options still.

Seems like something is really wrong with both types of base set kegs. And I didn't even realise Gwentsday was missing when I played earlier today.

rrc

Forum veteran
I can confirm that: you can buy Base Set Kegy ONLY for real money. And something is not right today:
1. no Gwentsday (It's Wednesday)
3. Still no Snowman
Snowman is back, but that heartless fellow doesn't give me any gifts :cry::giveup:

Snowman is back, but that heartless fellow doesn't give me any gifts :cry::giveup:

First two matches, two gifts: 15 Scraps+30 Scraps...I don't want to complain, but what shall I do with it?:think: (No need to take this seriously ;) )

HI guys. Only me having problems with kegs? i don't have the option to buy base kegs for ore!!! Only real money options are available.

Attachments

• Sem título.jpg
    Sem título.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 87
Verify/repair fixed the base set kegs for me; I would be able to buy them with ore again.

Premium base set kegs still only have the x40 option.

Top Bottom