Can't buy cars anymore

+
patch 1.52 new run .... high rep level, did even a lot of gigs for the fixers BUT , none of them contact me to buy cars, the only one i was able to get a message is the first regina jones one,
when delamain smash your default car....wtf is going on?

Weird :(
"Normally", you have to do at least, one GIG for each fixers (at least, the one that you want to receive offers) and then when you visit their neighbordhood, you whould receive messages time to time, in function of your Street Cred.
Anyway, PC/consoles ?
If PC, you use mods ?

The vehicule unlocks depend on your Street Cred. Most cars only unlock when you reach a certain level of Street Cred. The Mizutani Shion unlocks at Street Cred 30 for example.

Once you reach that threashold, you have to walk/drive in the district of Night City where the Fixer who sells you this car resides. If you are already in that area and reach the street cred level, you have to leave the district entirely (preferably with fast travelling) and then come back to receive the phone message from the Fixer.

You're saying this happened to you after Delamain crashed your car, which is early in the game if you did the Epilogue without doing many gigs, which means you're around level 10-14 which is only about 6 to 8 Street Cred. That's too early to unlock most vehicules.

This is the best I can try to guess about your issue.

Last edited:

Forum regular
You can pick up motorbike from the garage on the right from all foods. Go to the corner, go across the street and you should see the garage door. pin is 0214. if you have completed 1st act, motorbike will be added to your gatage. Try it

Weird :(
"Normally", you have to do at least, one GIG for each fixers (at least, the one that you want to receive offers) and then when you visit their neighbordhood, you whould receive messages time to time, in function of your Street Cred.
Anyway, PC/consoles ?
If PC, you use mods ?
Maximum street cred and ALL gigs done,
managed to unlock some cars, to some fixers even all of them (wakako,dino and regina) but the others...nothing
from dakota the most, got only one car the gecko.... not one single message after that .can't have my fav javelina no more T-T
anyway
not using mod whatsoever

Keep going in and out of districts. You'll get the messages eventually. They only send them one at a time. Like I said, if you're already in the same district, you can't get two messages at once. So leave it, preferably via fast travelling as I said, and then go back. In the case of the Javelina, the Badlands.

I just, again did all the leg work after talking to Takamura at Toms diner. No story just building my Net run at 100% I walk through enemys while they are dying. Then complete Dino’s first. Eventually you’ll get the fixer turn car salesman.
Onetime I didn’t get the Intel on the car. But it’s in the Journal. Rare but it should work. Good luck, Honestly.

tried it... i'm at Nocturne op55n1 at this point did all the gigs and AAAAAAAA LOT of side quests and ncpd stuff....
fast traveled in the badlands a lot too..... nothing
welp....it's cyberpunk,

tried it... i'm at Nocturne op55n1 at this point did all the gigs and AAAAAAAA LOT of side quests and ncpd stuff....
fast traveled in the badlands a lot too..... nothing
welp....it's cyberpunk,
I’m no expert but I’ll try to be, basically I care to help.
What platform are you using?

do you overwrite you saves?
From my understanding Most if not all on your journal which has gigs, side quest, NCPD scanners, Purchase apartments should have vehicles of each fixer. Or, just look at the map.
Make sure your setting has you visually swing this.

I hope I help, I’m on next gen so, maybe that’s a possible error or if your playing on stream *etc*?
I play on physical though I bought digital too.
Hope someone can clarify your issues or report the problem.
Best of luck. I think at some point it will workout for ya.

I'm at street cred 50, did all gigs and ncpd for all districts. Keep going in and out of Watson via fast travel, fixer simply doesnt call for cars.

Top Bottom