Can't buy heart of stones expansion.

+
Can't buy heart of stones expansion.

I am trying to buy the heart of stones expansion through GOG but when I go to the checkout it says that in order to buy the heart of stones expansion I must own the expansion pass. I don't want the expansion pass right now I just want the heart of stones dlc. Would be happy for any help that could be given.

Buy the expansion pass, it will save you $5 total on both expansions.

With that being said, contact GoG's support, they will be better at helping you out.

I am trying to buy the heart of stones expansion through GOG but when I go to the checkout it says that in order to buy the heart of stones expansion I must own the expansion pass. I don't want the expansion pass right now I just want the heart of stones dlc. Would be happy for any help that could be given.

You should be able to get HoS without the Expansion Pass. Are you sure it's not saying that you need the base game instead?

"Please note that you are required to own Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Expansion Pass on GOG.com to be able to purchase and play Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Hearts of Stone" I copied and pasted that straight from the checkout page. Can't figure out why it won't let me buy it. I contacted GOG support but they have yet to get back to me about it.

You have a GoG account where you registered Witcher 3 onto it, right? Witcher 3 is in your library with GoG.com?

Top Bottom