Can't call my cars...

+
Alright so my I don't have the ability to call any vehicles. I have completed the human nature quest and I also have obtained the Caliburn you can get after the ghost town mission, but cannot call any of my vehicles. What do I do?

Attachments

• cyberbroke 1.png
    cyberbroke 1.png
    624 KB · Views: 1,033
  • cyberbroke 2.png
    cyberbroke 2.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 798
1.png
2.png

I completed the human nature mission, bought a few cars, and still not able to call my cars...
Does anyone experienced simular situation?

did you get the text saying they fixed your car already?
Do you mean the text from Galena?
Post automatically merged:

I also got the text from delamain saying that my car has returned to my garage...

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 855
Last edited:
Have you tried pressing the button anyway? even if its red it can still work.
Also easiest fix for any interface bugs: save and load.

Do you mean the text from Galena?

I also got the text from delamain saying that my car has returned to my garage...
no from delamaine. did you visit his office after the incident? if so it just takes time.

Have you tried pressing the button anyway? even if its red it can still work.
Also easiest fix for any interface bugs: save and load.
I tried pressing the button, and it won't work..
I have tried to save and load more than 10 times now..... Nothing have changed

no from delamaine. did you visit his office after the incident? if so it just takes time.
Yea, I visited his office and did all the missions
4.png

This has happened to me a few times... If you hold the key to choose a car from the menu, does it still not work? Pretty sure this is how I fixed it - or I just done other random things & it, at some point, fixed itself.

It may be a stupid question...

But did you leave the premise? Like completly(like 50-100 meters)?

Had the same issue when I was somewhere. Then ran a few and could call my vehicles like normal again.

I think the only time I can't summon my vehicle is when I'm in an area that's indoors or the quest restricts it. My biggest issue is when my own car runs me over...

I tried pressing the button, and it won't work..
I have tried to save and load more than 10 times now..... Nothing have changed

Yea, I visited his office and did all the missionsView attachment 11089835
if even holding the key down to get the car selection menu up doesn't work lodge a ticket and send them your saves

if even holding the key down to get the car selection menu up doesn't work lodge a ticket and send them your saves
Yea, it doesn't work even if I hold V, the car menu doesn't come out. What do you mean lodge a ticket and send them your saves?

This has happened to me a few times... If you hold the key to choose a car from the menu, does it still not work? Pretty sure this is how I fixed it - or I just done other random things & it, at some point, fixed itself.
No, the car menu doesn't come out. Thanks for helping tho

It may be a stupid question...

But did you leave the premise? Like completly(like 50-100 meters)?

Had the same issue when I was somewhere. Then ran a few and could call my vehicles like normal again.
Yea, it is not the problem. I can't call my car anywhere....

I think the only time I can't summon my vehicle is when I'm in an area that's indoors or the quest restricts it. My biggest issue is when my own car runs me over...
Yea, that's the issue. I think I am bugged in a quest...

Yea, it doesn't work even if I hold V, the car menu doesn't come out. What do you mean lodge a ticket and send them your saves?

No, the car menu doesn't come out. Thanks for helping tho

Yea, it is not the problem. I can't call my car anywhere....

Yea, that's the issue. I think I am bugged in a quest...
That's what it sounds like. Maybe try fast traveling somewhere and see if it lets you then? Also make sure your not on the quest where your waiting for your car to be repaired. That quest makes it so you can't summon your car for a while. If it is then try completing the heroes quest real quick to get the bike while you wait.

That's what it sounds like. Maybe try fast traveling somewhere and see if it lets you then? Also make sure your not on the quest where your waiting for your car to be repaired. That quest makes it so you can't summon your car for a while. If it is then try completing the heroes quest real quick to get the bike while you wait.
Thanks for helping. Even after using fast travel, I can't summon my cars... I believe I finished all the quests needed. Could you help me take a look pls. I believe those quests are Human Nature and Delamain.
2.png

I've had this problem several times, fix is just to save and reload and it starts working again, at least for me.

Thanks for helping. Even after using fast travel, I can't summon my cars... I believe I finished all the quests needed. Could you help me take a look pls. I believe those quests are Human Nature and Delamain. View attachment 11090513
Yeah your car is still being repaired. It takes a while I think possible 7 or 8 hours.. not sure if it's in game time or real life time but I just got the motorcycle from the heroes quest and used that until it was repaired.

Wait.. your level is 25 and street cred is 50.. and you still have the human nature quest? Edit.... Nope you showed me your finished quests...

Yeah your car is still being repaired. It takes a while I think possible 7 or 8 hours.. not sure if it's in game time or real life time but I just got the motorcycle from the heroes quest and used that until it was repaired.

Wait.. your level is 25 and street cred is 50.. and you still have the human nature quest? Edit.... Nope you showed me your finished quests...
Do the heroes quest and get the bike.. then see if you can summon it. If you can't then you have a glitch if not then you need to wait longer

follow the links in that sticky. The issue is clearly a bug if you've already done all the recovery missions. I didn't need to

Last edited:
I've had this problem several times, fix is just to save and reload and it starts working again, at least for me.
Sadly, I have done it a million times and it still doesnt work@@
Thanks for the suggestion tho

Do the heroes quest and get the bike.. then see if you can summon it. If you can't then you have a glitch if not then you need to wait longer
Do you mean getting Jacky's bike? I did it and cant summon it. I also fast forward for 24hrs for a few times, nothing has happened yet

s
Alright so my I don't have the ability to call any vehicles. I have completed the human nature quest and I also have obtained the Caliburn you can get after the ghost town mission, but cannot call any of my vehicles. What do I do?
same bro

Last edited:
Hmm. Your deffinatly glitched at this point. What platform are you playing on? Xbox, ps4, ps5, or PC?

Top Bottom