Can't call my cars...

+
I tried looking into possible fixes for you but everyone is saying to load a previous save on which you vehicle summon worked before. If this is truly the case then it sounds like corrupted save data is the culprit here. I would be interested to know if it does the same thing if you were to fresh install the game and then load the same save. If it still happens after that then it is truly the save data. If reinstall fixes it then it's a corrupt game file.

I tried looking into possible fixes for you but everyone is saying to load a previous save on which you vehicle summon worked before. If this is truly the case then it sounds like corrupted save data is the culprit here. I would be interested to know if it does the same thing if you were to fresh install the game and then load the same save. If it still happens after that then it is truly the save data. If reinstall fixes it then it's a corrupt game file.
okay, thanks for the suggestsion. I will try it later today and let you know how it goes.

Hi, same things happened to me, The Quadra Avenger got stuck on the ground, and then I closed the game, keep playing after and then after several days, I track the car again, buy it, and it pops up on the surface! haha.

and just like you, my vehicle summon button doesnt work, I bought two cars and it's all gone. But, after I bought the Quadra, the summon button is work again and all my purchased car are on the list except my herrera that is got exploded before.

Top Bottom