Can't call or receive calls (1.6, PS5)

+
Hi everyone,

Recently got the game (physical) on PS5. Everything went smoothly, finished almost every side quest before starting the final until I realized I cannot call anyone anymore or receive any phone calls.

I'm posting this because I didn't really find anyone with the same issue. I don't have any call screen stuck, my phone is not red (I can use it). Just, no one answers when I call, and the people who should call me (Regina, to ends the cyber psycho mission and Kerry for I don't wanna hear it) don't call me at all.

Idk if it's relevant, but I also have 2 other quests stuck : the racing one in downtown (I need to call claire), and the one where Pepe thinks his girl cheats on him (I need to call him to update him).

Also I can't finish some gigs, like Trevor's last balad. At the end Dakota is supposed to call you. Since she doesn't, it counts as failed.

I finished without issue Delamain's quest, so I don't think the bug comes from here. I tried multiple things like going to see a JoyToy (it unstuck the game for some people, no idea why). I tried to find in person Kerry and Nancy (for Killing in the name quest, she too doesn't call me) and I'm running out of options.

I have a previous save without the bug but I'll lose like 15 hours of play, so if anyone has a solution I'm all ears, thank you !

Of course I'm on version 1.6

So just for info, you can access to your stash on vehicles, interact with vendors,... ?
At first, if it's not already done, clear the cache and try if it change something.
If doesn't wfix the issue, the best that you can do, is to report it to the support :
(On the other hand, I would say that it's maybe better to loose 15 hrs than be stuck "forever" or at least, until an update/hotfix from CDPR)

So just for info, you can access to your stash on vehicles, interact with vendors,... ?
At first, if it's not already done, clear the cache and try if it change something.
If doesn't wfix the issue, the best that you can do, is to report it to the support :
(On the other hand, I would say that it's maybe better to loose 15 hrs than be stuck "forever" or at least, until an update/hotfix from CDPR)

Hey, thanks for you answer

Yes I can access everything and interact with vendors.
I cleared my cache... still bugged !

You're right I consider myself lucky for having this older save unbugged. I just wanna see if someone has maybe some tips.

Also before posting this topic I contacted the support. They didn't help, only told me to use a previous save.

Hey, thanks for you answer
Yes I can access everything and interact with vendors.
I cleared my cache... still bugged !
Also before posting this topic I contacted the support. They didn't help, only told me to use a previous save.
Ok, annoying :(
You're right I consider myself lucky for having this older save unbugged. I just wanna see if someone has maybe some tips.
"call/phone issue" seem to be a "Playstation thing" :(
But even if CDPR provide a fix for the phone issue, I don't think it would fix the failed GIG for Dakota, for example. So yeah, I think it's better to load a previous save :)

Hi everyone,

Recently got the game (physical) on PS5. Everything went smoothly, finished almost every side quest before starting the final until I realized I cannot call anyone anymore or receive any phone calls.

I'm posting this because I didn't really find anyone with the same issue. I don't have any call screen stuck, my phone is not red (I can use it). Just, no one answers when I call, and the people who should call me (Regina, to ends the cyber psycho mission and Kerry for I don't wanna hear it) don't call me at all.

Idk if it's relevant, but I also have 2 other quests stuck : the racing one in downtown (I need to call claire), and the one where Pepe thinks his girl cheats on him (I need to call him to update him).

Also I can't finish some gigs, like Trevor's last balad. At the end Dakota is supposed to call you. Since she doesn't, it counts as failed.

I finished without issue Delamain's quest, so I don't think the bug comes from here. I tried multiple things like going to see a JoyToy (it unstuck the game for some people, no idea why). I tried to find in person Kerry and Nancy (for Killing in the name quest, she too doesn't call me) and I'm running out of options.

I have a previous save without the bug but I'll lose like 15 hours of play, so if anyone has a solution I'm all ears, thank you !

Of course I'm on version 1.6
I’m on PC 2.0 but did you ever find a solution for this? I’ve got the same problem but only after I did the first mission of PL and got up to where reed and myers leave the dog town hideout

Top Bottom