Can't complete any Wakako Okada quest because she won't talk or end the call.

+
Any time I get near a gig related to Wakako she calls in and just remains silent, making the call go on indefinitely. This means I can't do things that are usually restricted during calls, like dialogue, double jumping or even saving my game. Only way out is to load a save before the call and just avoid any Wakako related gigs for now. Other gigs from fixers like Rogue seem to work fine so far too, it's just Wakako that's being a little hard to work with lol.

I've already sent in a bug report, but I was just wondering if anyone found a way around this for now? Really just want to complete all the side quests in the Japan Town area before progressing, but I can't if Wakako won't talk or hang up the phone.

I just encountered this bug, as well... She's just perpetually on the phone, won't hang up.
*Edit: Just tried a suggestion from another thread on this same issue: I walked back out to Takemura and waited for him to speak and then follow me inside.

i have this experiance to wakako didnt really say anything and just keep silent and then a dialogue option occur dont know what is going on!!?

Top Bottom