Can't complete bandit's camp!

+
Hey guys. I cant complete this bandit's camp: I looted all the dead bodies and chests, and the icon dont change to "grey". Help please, cuz I want to finish the game 100%. I was unable to add attachments, so here is the links: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1jdh9zmwog347gk/1.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/ttr6zer392z9sgd/2.jpg?dl=0

Hey Dhommus, I wanted to confirm that I too ran into this issue. I think I might even know what's causing it.

After clearing the camp, the "main" treasure chest on that little platform respawns, which most bandit chests don't seem to. I think that this might be preventing it from clearing. Hopefully this gets picked up in the next patch or two.

I can confirm this issue as well. I came back at a later date and the chest on the platform respawned with a diagram, but even after looting that it didn't grey out.

How did you complete the sunken treasure to the south of the bandit camp in question? I swam around the boat so many times but that won't grey out for me even though I looted a chest.

I confirm the issue happening to me as well on PC... its a little annoying when i wanted to clear all markers in the area and i can't achieve perfectness... when this one never turns to grey...

Hey garthand. Didn't work buddy =[

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant to say that this is a bug and that I think the issue is that they accidentally flagged that chest to respawn. Nothing we can do AFAIK until they patch it, sadly. Lemme know if you figure something out though!

Yeah, I am getting this bug as well. Thank goodness that search function actually works on these forums before I posted another topic on it. Anyways it's the last Bandit camp I have to deal with and there is nothing more I can loot there at all.

Same problem here. and yes, they were level 3 cannibals, but when I arrive there most of them were already dead. Monsters killed them. I think we have to wait for next patch.

Same camp, same problem. I kill all exept one, he try to run and killed by monsters nearby. Seems to me, this is the reason - completing trigger count enemies, killed by Heralt.
Same problem i meet nearby with "treasure hunt" miniquest,where some containers with loot underwater, "war thophy"named mark still white, but im sure i loot all drowned containers.
I see twice enemyes, drop down under terrain textures, perhaps here this bug - one cannibal and one container fall through textures?

Last edited:
Top Bottom