Can't complete ending mission *(potential spoilers)*

+
I'm unable to complete the ending quest,
I've tried reloading multiple times, even going back to earlier, before I reach the last area in the mission.

Not really sure what to do here...

edit: not sure if my spoiler tags are showing up or not. I attached screenshots but I can't hide them, either, so I'll just mark the title as potential spoilers. Basically I can't access something because a car keeps spawning and messing things up, and I can't interact with the car because I guess you're not supposed to, so I can't move the car. Also, I would delete this thread, but I don't see the option to do that, so..

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077_2021-06-10_02-33-26.jpg
    Cyberpunk2077_2021-06-10_02-33-26.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 93
  • Cyberpunk2077_2021-06-10_02-33-40.jpg
    Cyberpunk2077_2021-06-10_02-33-40.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 100
  • Cyberpunk2077_2021-06-10_02-33-47.jpg
    Cyberpunk2077_2021-06-10_02-33-47.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Holy...

In my experience the only way to attempt to avoid repeated bugs during the endings/epilogue is to restart the whole endgame unfortunately, so hopefully you have a save made just before you enter Embers and talk to Hanako. Bugs seem to be 'baked in' to the save after that point and no amount of reloading after the fact fixed them, at least for me.

My New Dawn Fades bug was that Steve's car didn't drive faster than 1mph, thankfully you can skip the ride after the dialogue.

Isn't that one of the cars that doesn't despawn from where you rescue that cheetah guy? Sorry if I am stating the obvious.. but have you tried moving the car before starting the quest?

Isn't that one of the cars that doesn't despawn from where you rescue that cheetah guy? Sorry if I am stating the obvious.. but have you tried moving the car before starting the quest?
Nope, if i'm correct, it's the car with which you arrive here (like said AlienSpaceBats, Steve's car).

For the bug, the weirdiest bug ever :(
Same advice as AlienSpaceBats, a complete restart of the game could fix the problem. I hope because otherwise I don't see what it would be possible to do, except to report the bug.

Nope, if i'm correct, it's the car with which you arrive here (like said AlienSpaceBats, Steve's car).

Same advice as AlienSpaceBats, a complete restart of the game could fix the problem. I hope because otherwise I don't see what it would be possible to do, except to report the bug.
I believe you, :) , I only got that ending with the coach on my first playthrough, JUst thought the car looked familiar.. I like the way you knew which car I was talking about from the cheetah guy though..

I believe you, :) , I only got that ending with the coach on my first playthrough, JUst thought the car looked familiar.. I like the way you knew which car I was talking about from the cheetah guy though..
You're right, it's the same. Same model and same color, but Hwangbo's car is in better condition. And I don't see Steve's car in the screenshots.
But I could be wrong, because the car is under the bus and obviously, it could be damaged because of that :)

Ooops, my bad, I overlooked the 'report' button. Not a big deal, though. I do have a save prior to the 'point of no return' mission. But I ended up reloading and going a different route/different ending. I do have multiple backups near the end, so eventually I'll try them all, or just watch on YouTube.

Oh sorry, I didn't have that in my screenshot, but it's not Steve's car (he's parked on the side of the street from which I took those screenshots). It's the same type of car, though--a Galena, I think. But it's there when we arrive, and stuck like a rock when the bus spawns on top of it.

Oh sorry, I didn't have that in my screenshot, but it's not Steve's car (he's parked on the side of the street from which I took those screenshots). It's the same type of car, though--a Galena, I think. But it's there when we arrive, and stuck like a rock when the bus spawns on top of it.
Interesting, maybe it's the Hwangbo's car. It's "persistent" galena.
But only way for this car to be here, you must have to drive it and leave it here :)

The Galena really does look like Hwangbo's, are you able to move it before the bus appears? I'd take a ride up to the Columbarium before going into Embers and see if it's there, I don't remember that car being so persistent! :LOL:

The Galena really does look like Hwangbo's,are you able to move it before the bus appears? I'd take a ride up to the Columbarium before going into Embers and see if it's there, I don't remember that car being so persistent!
Yes, for me, it's possible :)
The car seems to be in worse condition than Hwangbo's car, but it is under the bus... therefore damaged.
Hwangbo's Galena
Galena.jpg

But like you said, you must drive it here before. The car does not appear alone :)

Edit :
Steve's Galena (the best pict I can take).
Capture d’écran 2021-06-10 à 20.23.06.png

Last edited:
The Galena really does look like Hwangbo's, are you able to move it before the bus appears? I'd take a ride up to the Columbarium before going into Embers and see if it's there, I don't remember that car being so persistent! :LOL:
I'd completely forgotten about that mission, and I can't remember if I took his car, or not. But yes it would be interesting to see if it's there before going into Embers. I'll have to check on that!

**Update: I managed to move the problematic Galena while playing a save from before the point of no return. I haven't tried that particular epilogue just yet, but I'm willing to bet that there won't be any more problems with the bus, now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom