Can't continue play after credits

+
As the title suggests. Game offers to continue play after the credits have rolled and every time I pick it it just loads me back into the credits rolling...

Also can't platinum the game because completion for Needle in a Haystack has bugged out and won't let me finish...

Cheers guys... Winning.

Hi. Quick question: did you only play the story missions? I'm just trying to figure out if this is maybe locked behind some side missions that need to be completed. I did all side missions and I can continue after the credits, though the world is empty and its pointless. Or maybe it's just a bug.

As the title suggests. Game offers to continue play after the credits have rolled and every time I pick it it just loads me back into the credits rolling...

Also can't platinum the game because completion for Needle in a Haystack has bugged out and won't let me finish...

Cheers guys... Winning.

You need to reload your save tonthe point before where you start the final assault at Embers.

Is it ideal? No. Is it clumsy? Yes.

But the game does clearly warn you via a pop-up that starting that mission is a clear PONR (Point Of No Return).

But hey, you have two more lifepaths to explore, 2 other classes each with clearly built-in subclasses, different romances etc. And the game does autosave in a state just before starting that mission. So all hope is not lost.

Hi. Quick question: did you only play the story missions? I'm just trying to figure out if this is maybe locked behind some side missions that need to be completed. I did all side missions and I can continue after the credits, though the world is empty and its pointless. Or maybe it's just a bug.

I completed everything before progressing to the final mission.
Post automatically merged:

You need to reload your save tonthe point before where you start the final assault at Embers.

Is it ideal? No. Is it clumsy? Yes.

But the game does clearly warn you via a pop-up that starting that mission is a clear PONR (Point Of No Return).

But hey, you have two more lifepaths to explore, 2 other classes each with clearly built-in subclasses, different romances etc. And the game does autosave in a state just before starting that mission. So all hope is not lost.

I tried to reload an old save after being returned to the credits a few times however for some reason all of my saves are now missing.

I'm aware the game states the point of no return but there was no warning all of my saves would disappear after completing the game.

Considering how many crashes I experienced in my first playthrough and the tirade of other issues I dealt with through it I don't see myself starting again, but thanks.

I have the same bug on ps5. I'm stucked in the credit loop and can't play my save anymore. I stopped playing after that I hope it will be fixed soon

Eeek. Yeah, PS is the worst platform bynall accounts. Probably because the game is primarily optimised for PC and Xbox (and Xbox has the marketing for the game, which is very telling which console family was the focus).

Top Bottom