Can't continue playing saves with DLCs missing

+
Last weekend when I brought my external HDD so that I can copy an Witcher 3 from my dad's xbox and puts it into my External HDD, we both owned Game pass so that we wouldn't have to worry about having physical disc required, but my dad bought Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine, I don't owned both of them until I did bought Hearts of Stone, somehow I played on his Xbox with my saves in it and by the time when I get home with my Xbox, I tried to play it but it shows me that I'm missing a DLC which is Blood and Wine. Is there any options I can do to fix this problem? I do really wanted to keep playing this game with my saves that I made a lot of progress in it. I really appreciate if you guys can tell me your answers and see what I can do to fix this otherwise I would ended up to make a new one with everything completely new.

Unfortunately, I don‘t really see any other option, other than getting the missing expansion (or loading a save game before you continued playing on your dad‘s console)

Unfortunately, I don‘t really see any other option, other than getting the missing expansion (or loading a save game before you continued playing on your dad‘s console)
It's all good for now, ever since I got new Xbox One X. Me and dad made an agreement together was that if I get new one, then he will be able to game share with me on my Xbox while he uses mine for game share on his. He will also be planning to pre-order or purchase Xbox Series X when it comes out. I don't see a big problem between this, especially he can access to his games and my games on his own Series X while I can access to my own games and his games on my Xbox One X. I will also be looking forward to trying it out on Series X. It's been long while ever since I've played Witcher 3, so I gave myself a shot to play it today and I actually found advanced settings for 4K or Performance. Enabling Performance made the game so much smoother than before ever I seen in my life, the game that can even run perfectly at 60FPS which interests me to play more often at those times.

Top Bottom