Can't continue the game after completing the game

+
(first of all English is not my native language, so sorry for that)
I want to explain the problem as much as I can.
I finished the game, finished as an afterlife legend. After the game is over I click "sure, just one more gig" and the game goes to the main menu and clicking contunie doesnt fix this. When i click continue, the game ending credits shows off. it's always the same thing. I can't play anymore.
I can not fix that. It's always the same thing.
How can I fix that? Please help me.

Attachments

• ends.png
    ends.png
    532.9 KB · Views: 983
  • ends2.png
    ends2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 932
I'm having the exact same issue with my ending (I don't know the name, I stored my "soul" in Arasaka's database).

Like many other players, I can't continue the game after completing all the main quests, when I click to continue playing the game back to the main screen, when I choose to continue the game it goes back to creadit, I don't want to give up my archive, my last manual archive is one day ago, so I have no room to replay.

Is it a New Game+ issue, because I remember them saying that they plan on implementing that, or does it seem like more of a bug?

same issue, tried everything from verifying game files to starting from different manual saves...no luck.

One can only hope it's a bug that you can't continue exploring the city. It's supposed to be immersive and the next-gen in open world adventure....

you can't continue playing after you finish the game. Only reload a previous save.

Incorrect. I finished the main story yesterday. After the credits, it gave me an option to continue ("Just one more gig"), which took me back to where I was right before I entered the point of no return. It worked fine for me, and I still have all the unfinished side quests to complete. This is on PC/Steam version 1.04, with English localization.

The specific issue reported here must be a bug.

Last edited:
I don't know what's causing this issue but it looks like it's affecting more players so it's likely a good idea to report it to CDPR support:
(please click on "contact us" to send a ticket)
I reported it to them via that link. Asked for my email and submitted, though had no message sent to my mail yet.

I mean.. you might as well load that last checkpoint before starting the last section. half the endings don't give you a reward and any experience gained got wiped in my case. its like it never happened :)))))

I mean.. you might as well load that last checkpoint before starting the last section. half the endings don't give you a reward and any experience gained got wiped in my case. its like it never happened :)))))
Saves were deleted by the game. Everything is gone post-point of no return.

So guys let me get this clear, is there or is there not a bug on the ending? I just finished one of them and when the "Sure just one more gig" pop up came up i pressed it only to be taken to the menu once again and then i pressed continue just to be taken to the credits, again lol.

So other than that my question is, is it a bug like am i supposed to reload on the last location of my ending or do people just get reloaded into the entrance of the ember restaurant? If it it's indeed a bug they need to fix it ASAP cause this stuff is critical... Just wondering cause i did save before going to the restaurant JUST IN CASE, guess i was right to do so tho, cause if i wanna see what the other side jobs look like i might have to say "screw the final mission" and go around completing all the other stuff until they give me a fix where i can get back to the game after finishing it. It's also really weird how they say "you'll get a reward" after that congrats popup comes up, but well nobody is getting anything since they don't reload you inside the game again.

This shows really poor decision making on their part, i had my fair share of bugs though they were common ones and i really didn't care, but this bug itself is pretty game breaking and it requires CRITICAL focus cause it's how you keep people playing this game by letting them explore after the ending, this is pretty poorly managed to be honest.

Attachments

• 20201217202323_1.jpg
    20201217202323_1.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 272
Same, it may not be an issue but the current version allows for multiple dialogues/different endings based on them :0

Top Bottom