Can't craft mutagens? [PC]

+
Can't craft mutagens? [PC]

Um...why can't I craft blue, green, or red mutagen? I have all the component(3 lesser mutagens) and yet I can't craft it. The option is grey out and it just simply say "Item is already crafted". Please fix it. This is a serious bug because how will we craft greater mutagens without regular mutagens?If difficulty has anything to do with it I am also playing on Death March.

Last patch messed up alchemy. If you already have at least one alchemy product, you can`t craft more of it. You can work around it by dropping mutagens to craft more, then pick them up again until they fix it

Gotta love those open worlds: every patch made to patch things up ends up messing another thing in the process =D

even tho its annoying as fuck, the alchemy bug is pretty funny ... like how something like that makes it to live :D

while they are at fixing alchemy, they could improve filters and categories for all pots/bombs/etc in alchemy and inventory

I hope they get around to changing the various creature specific mutagens so they either offer unique benefits, or can be combined with others of the same colour to make the next tier.

I would like to see some redesigns as well. But since there are plenty of problems to solve, I doubt they will focus on changes, more so since even fixing bugs results in new bugs. Changes like categories, slots and so on could potentially make things worse. Let's make the game work properly first :)

Top Bottom