Can't "discuss the plan with nomads" in "With a Little Help From My Friends"

+
Completely stuck for me too. Tried driving away, tried doing other quests, nothing. I sent over my saves to CDPR as well but guess nothing changed for 1.05. They're just huddled up standing around awkwardly.

I'm having an issue on the same mission, just at the end. They will not start the conversation after returning to the camp. And i can't leave because i can't call a vehicle, fast travel, or take out my weapons...

Guest 4506293

I had this issue and I think heading towards the building (stairs?) Moved things on..

Unfortunately doens't work for me. Already serached the whole building (besides the little area i cant because there is no energy)and I think there is some item missing that spawns after speaking to the nomads.

I can't really load a previous savegame, I'm too deep in the story unfortunately and don't feel like restarting everything.
Path 1.05 didn't fix it for me. Guess we'll have to wait :(

And yes, I was able to report the bug, did it a couple days ago. Perhaps I should do it again, saying 1.05 didn't fix the stuff.

Patch 1.05 and I'm still bugged on this and can't talk to any of them about the plan.

I left this mission thinking it would work properly if I came back another time/day but no, it's still broken and I have progressed in the game a lot since this issue occurred, please fix this ASAP...

I do have the same issue on PC and it looks like patch 1.05 has not fixed it. Let's hope the next update in January resolves this.

Same problem here. I'm too far into the game to possibly load any old save files.

I feel you

photomode_28122020_005520.png

1.06 patch since few days, and still have the problem...it just prevent me to finish the game...
Can you please fix a quest with one of the most important character of the scenario???
PC version

Last edited:
It got stuck for me too on PC but after I reloaded an autosave from when I arrive at the Avocado camp before talking to Saul, Mitch, Panam and re-did it from there it worked correctly. Both times I rode with Panam. When you're done with the ride, try waiting until all the nomads have stopped walking before talking to anyone, maybe that was the difference the second time.

Even after 1.1 patch, this is still not working! i'm already at my last quest and i can't proceed without this

Top Bottom