Can't dowload all free DLCs for standard edition.

+
I own the standard ed and hearts of stone and everything runs well, I was also able to dowload these free DLCs from their store fronts:
new finishers,skellige armour, new game+, cat and wolf play, ciri look and skellige most wanted.
They do all display on the ingame dlc tab and in steam.
But....
When I try to dowload any further free DLC from their store pages steam gives me an error, I do not have steam in english but there are 2 types of errors: Ops, an error occured, there was a problem when this product was to be added to your account and the other is very rare and says that the url is wrong.
The ciri look dlc was dowloaded after all the others when I had already realised that some did not work and tested those that did not interest me.
I have already tried to verify the game cache and restart steam but that did not help.
I looked for others with the same problem and found one or two old posts on reddit with no solution either.
All tips would be appreciated!
Ps I am family sharing the game so I am not the actual owner. I do also have enough free space on my laptop using windows 10.
Pps This is a witcher 3 only error as i can dowload free dlc for other games.
Ppps out of nowhere the game suddenly added the "fool's gold" and "scavenger hunt" DLCs ingmae and to the library list, they do howevere not show up as dowloaded on the store.

Last edited:
Top Bottom