Can't download Gwent on XBOX One at all

+
Can't download Gwent on XBOX One at all

Since my old laptop broke and my new one cannot possibly run it, I thought I might try getting it on the xbox but to no luck. I've no clue what's going on, but any time I go to the store it tells me that Gwent is unavailable for download or "coming soon", yet I know people play it on Xbox One.
Is anyone aware of such an issue and why it might be happening? Is it possible to be a regional thing (trying to download it in Bulgaria).

Eh... It should be available in Bulgaria, I guess?

Is everything in your Box updated, you are correctly signed in and you have active XBOX live gold account? If all this is correct and you still can't download the game at the beginning of the next week (in case there is something wrong with Xstore), you can contact to Support: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Thanks. I tested it again today, no success most of the day. Until about half an hour ago, made one last check and for reasons unknown it was now available... **** move, Xbox,been trying to get it for a few days, no luck. Post about it and look for solution - fixes itself.
But hey, bright side is I can play again! :3

Top Bottom