Can't draw weapons/use consumables in the final section

+
Hey there fellas.

So I was pretty stocked to finally play through the last bits of the game when I discovered that all of a sudden I was unable to use any guns in the ending part of the game, after Panam drove me to the Aldecado camp. This bug prevents me from getting Cassidy's revolver, since I can't shoot the bottles when the challenge starts. Also, I can't use consumables and change my equipment through the inventory for some reason.

Has anyone faced this glitch? Is there a workaround for it?

Right now this I'm experiencing this bug along with not being able to leave the Basilisk after entering it. I started to play recently and was super enjoying it, until this literally completely halted my game.

You are stuck in the Basilisk ? (with Mitch ?)
For weapons, it's seem to be normal (with Cassidy, a "new" gun appear directly. Unity if i remeber correctly)

If I try to get in the Basilisk with Mitch stuck, there is no marker saying where to go to actually leave the Basilisk or any objective at all. “Unity” does appear, yes, but then automatically holsters itself no matter what I do. It will not let me draw the gun and fire it.

Hey there fellas.

So I was pretty stocked to finally play through the last bits of the game when I discovered that all of a sudden I was unable to use any guns in the ending part of the game, after Panam drove me to the Aldecado camp. This bug prevents me from getting Cassidy's revolver, since I can't shoot the bottles when the challenge starts. Also, I can't use consumables and change my equipment through the inventory for some reason.

Has anyone faced this glitch? Is there a workaround for it?
I also have a bug in front of Cassidy that I can't take out a pistol. I want to have a Cassidy's pistol. What should I do?

I also have a bug in front of Cassidy that I can't take out a pistol. I want to have a Cassidy's pistol. What should I do?
If I remember, Nothing to do.
You just have to reach the line (limit), you will (automatically) draw an Unity (handgun) and it will replace your equipped weapon in the first slot. In short, you can't choose a weapon in your inventory or slot, it's a defaut handgun (the same as at the very beginning).

Top Bottom