Can't drop/stash Iconic ( ! ) marked clothing [spoiler] - PC

+
As the title suggests, there are some iconic clothing like Johnny's items (the ones with exclamation mark) cant be dropped or stashed at all for some reason. I should be able to deal with those the same way I can deal with any other clothing. I'm not saying I need to dissemble them, but I should be able to stash them at least. Plus I encountered the bug where my inventory got two instead of one, now I'm stuck with two taking inventory space. I have the 'Drop' button on them, but doesn't work for some reason.

Idk if its just a bug for me only or not but I hope, CDPR can at least add the stash or drop option for those ( ! ) clothing items properly. Cuz weapons like those can be dropped or dissembled in fact, including the Malorian. So it's only the clothes.

I don't think you can drop, sell or stash any iconic clothing. Iconic weapons you can do whatever with. Maybe it's because items like Johnny's are tagged as quest related?

I don't think you can drop, sell or stash any iconic clothing. Iconic weapons you can do whatever with. Maybe it's because items like Johnny's are tagged as quest related?
yeah, that's my point. But the jacket and all that are NOT really quest necessary, esp. not anymore after you actually get them from the quests. So that's why, I was hoping to have that option.

Hey, I've got the same Issue and it's annoying as hell since some of my items I think glitched and got wrongfully the ! mark on them. For example my Overwatch Sniper was orginally 300 Damage and couldn't be taken out of my inventory. I Upgraded it to legendary status and the change from pruple to orange deleted the old item however this did not work with the original blue version, which is stuck. I was testing something and duplicated Johnnys shoes 3 times (legendary), 1 purple and one 1 blue and non of them can be dropped it is annoying as hell since I have weight issues all the time. Most Iconic items are fine but Johnnys Shoes, pants, overwatch sniper, zippy pistol are all glitched it seems.

ALL Johnnys clothing items, including all variants from upgrading them (i.e. uncommon, rare, legendary) are stuck in my inventory. When upgraded the old variant didn't disappear so now I have 3 versions of each cluttering my inventory.

Got this aswell, also had the glitched Johnny Legendary shoes, duplicated them 3 times NON INTENTIONALLY; reloaded a save before crafting them and the glitch went away. I made a habit out of saving before doing anything: crafting, fighting, buying, talking; pretty much save every 5 minutes.

Also the YingLong(i think that's the name)smart SMG is glitched; i can craft it again and again but of course i do not, crafted it once and left it alone.

The only items I cannot stash are Johnny's Aviators and Johnny's Tank Top. I'm able to stash all other iconic items like Lizzies Pistol

The only thing Johnny related i could stash was the weapon; maybe they fixed that one under the radar but i doubt it.

Oh yeah, need to mention that i was playing a 20 Tech Ability char, took all items Johnny related to legendary, i had 3 versions of each(rare/blue;epic/purple;legendary/gold)and none of the versions could go in stash separately or all at once and i couldn't drop any of the items either, again not all at once and not one by one.

Got this aswell, also had the glitched Johnny Legendary shoes, duplicated them 3 times NON INTENTIONALLY; reloaded a save before crafting them and the glitch went away. I made a habit out of saving before doing anything: crafting, fighting, buying, talking; pretty much save every 5 minutes.

Also the YingLong(i think that's the name)smart SMG is glitched; i can craft it again and again but of course i do not, crafted it once and left it alone.
Pretty sure YingLong isn't glitched. There are iconics that you can craft multiples of but can only do so through Crafting Skill Tree. I grind crafting through crafting legendary baseball bats.

Yeah, i thought about this too seeing how i can craft Comrade's Hammer again and again and it's an iconic named weapon but i wasn't sure about anything, you know you can never really tell what's a feature and what's a glitch in this game atm; but yeah, thank you for confirming.

Yup, i loaded a first char save and you're right, YingLong is just a named legendary but not iconic, it can be crafted ad infinitum.
My mistake, i was coming off of duplicating Johhny's Legendary Iconic Shoes 3 times by accident and just assumed that YingLong was glitched too.

Oh yeah, same thing with Comrade's Hammer. My bad.

I was unaware of this bug until I crafted six Johnny pants to get one with four mod slots. Yep it's random armor and mod slot traits each time you craft but of course I can't stash them anywhere! So please please please I'm beggin ya devs allow us to either disassemble or just stash our iconic clothes! Hey even if I could just put them in the boot of my car? cheers!

Almost 2 Years later I have the same issue...

Guess I gonna download that Save Editor now, seems the only possibilty to fix Bugs.

Top Bottom