Can't enable DLSS, need help pls)

+
So i don't know why but i can't enable DLSS in cyberpunk. I have RTX 4070 TI, i7-12700KF. BTW i had enabled hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling, AMD Fidelity Resolution is also turned off as well as Intel Xe Sampling and my GPU drivers are the latest version but I still can't enable DLSS. I do not know what is the problem can somebody help me?)
Post automatically merged:

I tried to enable DLLS in Witcher and it says that DLSS is not supported, I totally don't understand why this is happening

DDU ensures that your GPU driver is entirely erased and cleaned from the registry before installing a new one. That's why it is recommended to use it whenever you have unexplained performance or visual issues, because the driver's existing files aren't functioning properly.

By simply installing an updated driver, there may still be leftover files/changes from the old driver which may continue to cause issues. So if you do notice any;
  • Go into Safe Mode
  • Unplug your internet > Run DDU > Clean and Restart
  • Afterwards install your drivers and Shut Down/Restart your PC, then plug the internet cable back in.
If you don't notice any issues, then you don't have to do anything. But it's always better and safer to use DDU to install new drivers.

Top Bottom