Can't enable FidelityFX for some reason?

+
As the title states I can't enable AMD FidelityFX for some reason. I thought maybe like texture quality is was one of the things you have to enable from the main menu and not in game so I tried that and still can't enable either static or the dynamic versions. Anyone know why?
My system:
Radeon 6700xt
Ryzen 1700
16GB DDR4 3200MHz

UPDATE: In case anyone has this issue too in the future and doesn't know why I found out what it was, with any of the ray tracing features enabled you can not turn on FidelityFX which is kind of a shame cause I feel like that's exactly where it would help the most since it's the biggest performance hit, hopefully will get a update where both can work with both enabled.

Last edited:

DC9V

Forum veteran
CAS should work, unless it's greyed-out for some buggy reason. FSR is not available. It might be available in the future, although we haven't seen an official announcement, yet.

CAS should work, unless it's greyed-out for some buggy reason. FSR is not available. It might be available in the future, although we haven't seen an official announcement, yet.
It's not greyed out but when I click it highlights blue but doesn't actually turn on, must just be a glitch I guess? That's a shame it would be nice to have that could help boost fps with ray tracing on

Attachments

• Screenshot (27)-min.png
    Screenshot (27)-min.png
    2 MB · Views: 94
Indeed, CAS seems to be disabled and stuck there for me too since the 1.3 Update. Last weekend Static Fidelity CAS worked fine. After the Update the slider is now stuck in the off position.

Apparently Ray tracing and CAS are mutually exclusive now. As soon as RTX is disabled, CAS can be turned on.
Having CAS enabled and then enablind Ray tracing, automatically disables CAS.

Radeon 6900XT
Adrenaline 21.7.2

1629626860746.png

Top Bottom