Cant end the game - last story doesnt start (cant join Lambers club, cant call Hanako, last quest not starting)

+
Hi everyone, after i played 20 hours of Cyberpunk, i've done quest named Room 303 and hanako said that she want to speak in "Lambers".
But i cant call her. I tried to come to Lambers but there is elevetor that doesnt work, and last quest not starting.

I decided to play more and tried to done almost all quest that i have, except racing and fighting.

Already played 59 hours and still cant call to Hanako and end the game, main quest not starting... Help pls

Playing at PS4 Pro, last patch

UP! Anyone?
May be i have to end some dialogue? I tried to come Afterlife club, Room 303, hotel, nothing happens there

Up! help please.
still cant end the game... last story not starting, cant call hanako and go to lumbers.

v 1.10

I am having this same issue where Nocturne op55n1 says "Call Hanako" instead of "Meet Hanako at Embers" and when I call her she doesn't answer. Elevator at Embers is locked. No bouncer. Can't progress. I've tried going back to all the previous quests to trigger missing dialog or something... .Search and Destroy, Tapeworm, Transmission, etc. No luck.

PC v 1.11

I did fill out the form here 2 days ago: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-8
But I have yet to hear anything of it.

Top Bottom