Can't equip weapons all of a sudden. Getting Action Blocked message

+
I can still equip clothing but I can't equip weapons and I have an empty weapon slot I can't use now. When I try to put a weapon in the slot I get the blue Action Blocked message.

This is getting silly. What was that giant patch for, again? I've been willing to give this game all the benefit of the doubt, but I am starting to get really choked at this point. I waited for the patch I downloaded and installed it, and it's no better than it was before.

Same thing has just happened to me, unequipped overwatch and put it in my stash (in the aldecados camp) and now can't equip a third weapon. I also donned Johnny's boots at the same time if that matters?

Some locations auto holster weapons and refuse to equip weapons. Some shops do and some quest location like.. near the house at the lake where judy waits for the diving. Try to move out of the current room or walk a little bit if outside.

Some locations auto holster weapons and refuse to equip weapons. Some shops do and some quest location like.. near the house at the lake where judy waits for the diving. Try to move out of the current room or walk a little bit if outside.
Also during specific quests, including sections of the endings when combat is not happening.

Having an issue where a quest location where I'm supposed to be finding and killing a guy is doing this /\

Awesome, I can not get any of my vehicles when I want them. Finished all the gigs for Dakota and went to get my reward from my garage and low-and-behold, no car at all. have an issue when I see a ripper doc do what i want to do, when V stands up from the chair and waves his arms, there are no limbs on my V. Every time i play now my radio does not stay on the channel i want to listen to, it always goes to the default station and that is after i change it in the settings to keep the station i want. I do not use or have any mods with this game and I use the default settings for my keyboard. My game was running just fine with no problems until this last update.

Awesome, I can not get any of my vehicles when I want them. Finished all the gigs for Dakota and went to get my reward from my garage and low-and-behold, no car at all. have an issue when I see a ripper doc do what i want to do, when V stands up from the chair and waves his arms, there are no limbs on my V. Every time i play now my radio does not stay on the channel i want to listen to, it always goes to the default station and that is after i change it in the settings to keep the station i want. I do not use or have any mods with this game and I use the default settings for my keyboard. My game was running just fine with no problems until this last update.
Not sure, but first, you can verify the game files, in case :
Then, you might try to delete these two folders, verify the game files again :
  • REDEngine and CD Projekt Redfolders from here %userprofile%\AppData\Local\
    • If you can't see the folder in Windows Explorer window then select:
      • on Windows 10: View → Hidden items
      • on Windows 11: View → Show → Hidden items

Top Bottom