Cant even sit down at a titty bar, get a drink and a lapdance! In Night City!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a City that has a sex shops, BD Cafe's, joytoys, dolls, drugs and cyberware of many kinds specifically centered on sex, the fact that V can't interact with it in any way is a colossal fucking failure of game design. There are only 2 joytoys to interact with in the whole fucking game, she cant take any drugs, cant get an std, cant get pregnant, cant go on a all night bender, cant really interact with night city in any meaningful way except at the end of a gun. Wheres the immersion? Wheres the hangovers? Wheres the fucking LIFE in Night City? GTA did this shit 5 years ago 10x better, and thats coming from someone who hates that game!

Sooooo disappointing!

There is 4 joytoys..2 more become available after a certain mission..but 4 is lame..especially when they have a red light district

There is 4 joytoys..2 more become available after a certain mission..but 4 is lame..especially when they have a red light district
And I don't even find the guys attractive!
I feel if we gonna go for the quality over quantity approach, at least there could be some more interaction with them. Maybe a little quest where you help them deal with a personal issue. Why not? It already seems anyways like everyone and their mother is asking for a personal favors of you.

"City of Dreams, and I'm a big dreamer" What a fucking joke
Yes, it's the city of dreams, because only in dreams the city will have all those things.

Unfortunately, in reality it's only a landscape that is used to go from one mission to another.

Lots of immersion breaking stuff like that... Here's me hoping the debs realize it too and - once they all had a well earned vacation, will work on all these things!

This. So much this. And my V is kinda like a raging bull in a china shop somedays, she loves three things: Women, alcohol and blowing shit to pieces. Not necessarily in that order.

Why limit her to just women? That's like half the pop! Also, sleep! You're missing sleep on your list! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom