Can't find almost any match in ranked

+
I'm at 4,1k mmr, and I can sit there for minutes before I can even find anyone.
Popular streamer OceanMud is at similar mmr and he finds his games no problem.
It started after I switched accounts, what could get broken?

Not sure switching accounts has anything to do with it (oceanmud also switches between two accounts and it seems to work). Also keep in mind that during some hours of the day it can take a bit longer to find opponents.

What system are you playing on?

Windows 7.
It kinda looks like I have different patch than everybody else and only get matched against people with the same patch, If I get a match it's always the same 2-3 people.
What is the current gwent version? I have 0.9.24.3.432

That's the current version, yes.

Well, the higher up you get, the less people there are, especially right in the middle of the season.
Meeting the same people more often is not that surprising at this point.

Of course you can always reach out to CDPR support to make sure:
https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

But perhaps waiting a few days so more people can catch up in ranked is the best way to go.

My main concern is this that I can wait there for minutes, restart searching countless times and won't find anything, while OceanMud at the same mmr finds opponents in few seconds

My main concern is this that I can wait there for minutes, restart searching countless times and won't find anything, while OceanMud at the same mmr finds opponents in few seconds

It can depend on what time and day you are playing.
Last night I also saw a streamer with long waiting times on a high MMR.

So it's not necessarily a problem. But as mentioned before, if you want to make sure, feel free to contact CDPR support.

I've contacted the support but they think it's just low players number at the time I'm playing, but it's not.
Just look at this http://prntscr.com/k7941k I couldn't connect with anyone else, now that he is not playing I can't find anyone, trying for 15 minutes already.

I have not had this issue, but I am a little lower than you. Have you tried a basic uninstall and reinstall as well as a computer restart. Sometimes it works miracles.

It definitely seems weird that people at the same level a d same time can find matches where as you can not. It should be a similar experience.

I've tried reinstalling,restarting.
I've got matched against that Ares guy 2 more times before I've matched against someone different.
This looks like matchmaking is ignoring most of the people,for whatever reason and matches only certain people.

Yeah that is really weird. I wish I could help!

Have you tried casual or arena to see if it acts normal? Maybe that would be good info for support. And don't let them off the hook with an easy answer like "not a lot of people playing." If that was the case you would not be the only one having this weird issue and facing the same person over and over.

Like someone else pointed out - if you are playing Pro-Ladder it is possible to encounter stuff like that. Also you can always write to support, they usually answer in a spam of 12 hours.

Is Level taken to consideration in match making? I'm only level 20 and I'm in top 500. I get so rarely matched with anyone that I can't even confirm this hypothesis.

Is Level taken to consideration in match making? I'm only level 20 and I'm in top 500. I get so rarely matched with anyone that I can't even confirm this hypothesis.

Level doesn't matter in ranked, only your current MMR does - but if you are in the top 500 you can easily imagine that there won't always be many opponents with similar MMR to play against. And a lot of people will probably sleep during certain hours of the day because they are in different time zones.

However, level seems to be a factor in casual play, but it's probably not the only one.

I'm asking because my 100level account has no problem matchmaking at top 100 but my 20level account can't find anyone at similar mmr and the same time

As said before, for ranked it doesn't matter.
how do you know? And how else can you explain that with my new account I get matched with opponents with low levels only(which you don't meet that much at high mmr) and with my main account I get matched with anyone with no effort?

how do you know? And how else can you explain that with my new account I get matched with opponents with low levels only(which you don't meet that much at high mmr) and with my main account I get matched with anyone with no effort?

Because a while ago I started playing a second account on PS4 and there was no difference there (playing level 15-20 gave me similar opponents in ranked as playing rank 70+). Also it would be a huge bias to the whole ranked system if the level mattered here.

The only difference there was is when playing casual.

Because a while ago I started playing a second account on PS4 and there was no difference there (playing level 15-20 gave me similar opponents in ranked as playing rank 70+). Also it would be a huge bias to the whole ranked system if the level mattered here.

The only difference there was is when playing casual.
What mmr did you have? I mean, it can be only at the top mmr that it checks levels on ranked. It really does look like it, I'm level 22, waiting for minutes with no matchup(time of the day doesn't matter) and when I get someone, he is level 50 max.

Top Bottom