Can't find an area I went to before! Please help

+
Can't find an area I went to before! Please help

Looking for an area I went to, but was to low level to complete, and now I've forgotten where it was.

I'm pretty sure its in Velen.

It was an Elven ruin where you walk in down some steps, and have to fight a single level 30 ghost, a shadow of a man with a sword. When you go deeper, they start spawning 2-3 of these level 30 and 31 ghosts (or spectures, can't remember their name. But they look like men/elves in armour with weapons, and they are shadows). The area is mostly a corridor, kinda going down, in the elven ruin style. Theres a broken bridge, which you drop down off onto solid ground to loot some chests hidden against the bridge.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

The Elven Ruins are on main Skellige Island, not far from Rogne. You get there during main quest anyway, so you can wait till the story takes you there.
But yes, if you are a good "jumper" you can get there before :)

I'm in act 3, level 32 at the moment.

This is an area I could get into. There are many Elven ruins, but I mean the one with the level 30 - 31 ghost shade things

---------- Updated at 11:02 PM ----------

Bump

The ruins I talk about have lvl 30-31 ghosts inside - first time I got there was through some jumping in a cave, but I had to run away really fast because of me being low level. Got there second time during main quest (very late stage).
If there are any other ruins with such ghosts then I never got there:(

Top Bottom