Cant find game on Apple M1

+
1620036255139.png

Cant find game on Apple M1, from iPhone works good

This is the official info from CDPR support regarding connection issues on Mac:
(If nothing there helps, you can contact support by clicking on "contact us")

You could also try disconnecting your WIFI connection and then reconnect.

This is the official info from CDPR support regarding connection issues on Mac:
(If nothing there helps, you can contact support by clicking on "contact us")

You could also try disconnecting your WIFI connection and then reconnect.
already done, reconnected, even try connect via proxy, same error

Strange, in that case, I'd recommend contacting support as mentioned before.

Don't know if there's perhaps some new feature on Mac that might block the connection. Or some other application that might interfere in some weird way. That's the only other thing I can think of. But maybe support can figure it out.

Strange, in that case, I'd recommend contacting support as mentioned before.

Don't know if there's perhaps some new feature on Mac that might block the connection. Or some other application that might interfere in some weird way. That's the only other thing I can think of. But maybe support can figure it out.
wrote them yesterday, waiting for answer

Good, it can take a while for them to respond (there's usually a lot going on) but hopefully they'll be able to help you.

I have seen posts on Reddit mentioning that the upcoming Update was accidentally released to early on M1 devices and that those players who now already have update 8.5 don't find any matches.

So if that should be the case for you ( Yennefer's loading screen gone and replaced with the one of the new Journey Character ) you probably must wait until the patch goes live for all other platforms to find matches again or you could try a fresh installation and hope that they already removed the 8.5 update from the M1 store.

just reinstalled, in app store it's 8.4, but in game info it's shows me 8.5, I will wait for the update
1620208903390.png

Top Bottom