Can't find notice that triggers quest Gwent: To Everything - Turn, Turn, Tournament!

+

DevGel

Forum regular
Hello everyone!

I'm new here and I have a problem, but I can't find a thread that's appropriate, so I'll just post it here. My problem is that in Blood and WIne, I can't find the notice that triggers the quest Gwent: To Everything - Turn, Turn, Tournament! on any of notice boards in Toussaint. I've tried every one. I've reloaded the game and I've tried multiple save files. I get all kinds of contracts and secondary quests except the gwent one. I'm on new game plus and 've already finished the main story. Does any of that affect this quest? Is there a prerequisite quest maybe? Am I missing something? Please help me, I feel like I'm going mad, I've already done this quest during another playthrough and I don't remember any problems getting the quest itself, but now it's like it doesn't even exist for me.

DevGel

Forum regular
Nevermind, I've found the solution : you have to win a skellige card from the cockatrice inn's inkeeper and that triggers the quest (I don't know if it works with any other gwent player, but it does with the inkeeper).

Top Bottom