Can't find Troll mutagen for Troll decoction

+
Can't find Troll mutagen for Troll decoction

95 hours into this game and I still haven't found it. I started farming those Ice Trolls in Skellige but they only drop hides and some other mat. Is it part of a main quest or Witcher contract that I missed? Please help!

Wow, really? No one at all has found it? I've killed so many trolls now just to find one and have gotten nothing but Troll hides and Monster essences.

I managed to get it eventually, though I cant recall what troll I got it from. I did suffer from the same problem you do though. Was probably looking for this goddamn mutagen for 100h or so.

I know that the mutagen doesn't come from a contract. Try rock trolls (as mentioned above) or it may drop from a particular troll that you fight during one of the major quest lines in Skellige. As for the Decoction recipie, it's found at random in the environment - can't give you any tips there. Definitely worth looking for though, the stats are really good on it.

I found the mutagen from three rock trolls that Lambert and I killed in Kaer Morhen. The recipe I bought off a random herbalist somewhere I don't remember.

Top Bottom