Can't finish GIG: TREVORS LAST RIDE

+
Hello,

I can't finish the GIG: Trevors last ride.
I can't find Trevor in the ice container. I saved multiple times and reloaded it. I scan and cannot find him, he is not on the stairs or at the garbage.
How can I finish this quest? Its bugged and i cant resolve it

It's in 1.52 (update release today).
If yes and if restarting the GIG from he beginning (before enterring in the area) doesn' work and if it's not already done, you can send a ticket to the support for help (and report it). With a save if possible.
"Contact Us" button.

Hello,

Its not resolved in the new 1.52 update. I have read the patch notes. Im going to send a ticked and hopefully can get it fixed. Almost done with all gigs.

Hello,

Its not resolved in the new 1.52 update. I have read the patch notes. Im going to send a ticked and hopefully can get it fixed. Almost done with all gigs.
If possible, keep playing on a save where you didn't start this GIG (even better if it's before receiving Dalota's call) :)

Hey, my account is new so I'm trying to get posts to make a thread to solve these. I've found how to solve all gigs using CET. Then update the gig count for fixers and force start gig tiers if need be.
I don't have a solution without using Cyber Engine Tools, but here is how you can solve this specific gig if you want to go that route.
For anyone reading, the following steps are exclusive to Trevor's Last Ride and should be followed in order.

Make this gig your tracked quest.
Open console commands and use this script
journalManager = Game.GetJournalManager()

trackedEntry = journalManager:GetTrackedEntry()

questEntry = journalManager:GetParentEntry(journalManager:GetParentEntry(trackedEntry))

questEntryHash = journalManager:GetEntryHash(questEntry)

journalManager:ChangeEntryStateByHash(questEntryHash, 3, 2)
That solves the journal aspect. To update Dakota's gig count, open console commands and use this script
Game.SetDebugFact("ina_08_finished", 1)
Since I KNOW that this requires the next steps, here is how to force the next tier of gigs for her.
Game.SetDebugFact(" sts_bls_ina_tier_4", 1)
That will unlock all remaining tiers of gigs for Dakota if you have the appropriate street cred. The gigs will show up on your map and Dakota will call you at the appropriate time to start them.
Cheers!
Post automatically merged:

This was the gig that got bugged for me which led me down the rabbit hole of cracking the gig names in order to solve them. That's why I knew exactly what was needed for my above post.

Hey, my account is new so I'm trying to get posts to make a thread to solve these. I've found how to solve all gigs using CET. Then update the gig count for fixers and force start gig tiers if need be.
I don't have a solution without using Cyber Engine Tools, but here is how you can solve this specific gig if you want to go that route.
For anyone reading, the following steps are exclusive to Trevor's Last Ride and should be followed in order.

Make this gig your tracked quest.

That solves the journal aspect. To update Dakota's gig count, open console commands and use this script

Since I KNOW that this requires the next steps, here is how to force the next tier of gigs for her.

That will unlock all remaining tiers of gigs for Dakota if you have the appropriate street cred. The gigs will show up on your map and Dakota will call you at the appropriate time to start them.
Cheers!
Post automatically merged:

This was the gig that got bugged for me which led me down the rabbit hole of cracking the gig names in order to solve them. That's why I knew exactly what was needed for my above post.
do you have the list for them all?
I specifically need for Woman of La Mancha gig

do you have the list for them all?
I specifically need for Woman of La Mancha gig
I do! I'm trying to get the thread creation privileges in order to post them since my account is new.
For Woman of La Mancha, make it the active quest and track it. Open console commands and use this script (this is the universal force completion script) . As always, save games and back up save files if you can.

journalManager = Game.GetJournalManager()

trackedEntry = journalManager:GetTrackedEntry()

questEntry = journalManager:GetParentEntry(journalManager:GetParentEntry(trackedEntry))

questEntryHash = journalManager:GetEntryHash(questEntry)

journalManager:ChangeEntryStateByHash(questEntryHash, 3, 2)
Then use this to update Regina's gig count.
Game.SetDebugFact("kab_08_finished", 1)

If that's the last gig in the tier, type all of these to unlock the next gig tiers (gig tiers are for subdistricts, not fixers)
Game.SetDebugFact("sts_wat_awf_tier_4", 1)
Game.SetDebugFact("sts_wat_kab_tier_4", 1)
Game.SetDebugFact("sts_wat_lch_tier_4", 1)
Game.SetDebugFact("sts_wat_nid_tier_4", 1)
That unlocks all tiers for Regina.

I do! I'm trying to get the thread creation privileges in order to post them since my account is new.
For Woman of La Mancha, make it the active quest and track it. Open console commands and use this script (this is the universal force completion script) . As always, save games and back up save files if you can.
Is that quest having only 1 fact related to it? I remember we can save Anna by making her go to aldecados? Is there other fact for it?

Anyways I'll use this and knock this quest off.

Is that quest having only 1 fact related to it? I remember we can save Anna by making her go to aldecados? Is there other fact for it?

Anyways I'll use this and knock this quest off.
oooh. Uhhh I don't really have that one figured out yet. A lot of missions also have optional objectives which requires a _perfect script too. My list (and what I sent you) just completes the gig so I don't know which option Anna will take. The only file name I have for her is
Game.SetDebugFact("kab_08_hammill_plans_vengeance
I don't remember if that is with the Aldecados or not though.

oooh. Uhhh I don't really have that one figured out yet. A lot of missions also have optional objectives which requires a _perfect script too. My list (and what I sent you) just completes the gig so I don't know which option Anna will take. The only file name I have for her is

I don't remember if that is with the Aldecados or not though.
Thanks a lot

Top Bottom