Can't finish Greetings from Pacifica! & Mean Streets achievements

+
So, I'm having an issue with 2 achievements on steam: Greetings from Pacifica! & Mean Streets. I have all missions completed in both areas (minus one assault mission that seems to be glitched referenced here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...locking-achievement-100-playthrough.11053733/). Not sure what is happening, but figured I'd post. Also, I noticed a few side missions where I went, fought enemies who were invincible. No matter how many times I died or reloaded a previous save, they just couldn't be killed. Then restarted the game to find them completely gone as well as the quest marker, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with this.

kd103

Forum regular
Have you completed the the gig 'On a Tight Leash'? I encountered a bug where after doing other scans and side jobs, then reloading any save after neutralizing Jose Luis and doing the optional objective, will make the gig fail for not collecting the bonus reward from the drop point. I'm also wondering if me 'failing' the quest has got anything to do with the achievement.

Those achievements are a pain, in Pacifica one of those hustles is in a roof the other is close to the coliseum looking thing in the map and you will only find it by driving by, other hustles only appear at night but don't quote me on that.

kd103

Forum regular
Nevermind. I got the achievement! :D I guess you can still get it even if you 'fail'. Although they should fix that bug. I already sent a report too :)

I've finished all of the gigs and scanner hustles in Heywood, but can't seem to get the Mean Streets achievement anyways...

Did you ever find a way to resolve this? I've been trying to get the trophy for weeks but I've got nothing.
For Pacifica, you have completed all the assault ?
There is one who appear only after "I walk the Line" main quest.
(I said that just for be sure)

If it's just for Heywood, Unfortunately, I don't know :(

For Pacifica, you have completed all the assault ?
There is one who appear only after "I walk the Line" main quest.
(I said that just for be sure)

If it's just for Heywood, Unfortunately, I don't know :(
I'm missing Heywood 🙁 I've done everything else on the map..

Ok :(
I don't know if Skippy count in this achievement.
If you keep it and put it in the stash, the quest will failled. Quest becomes available again if you take it back and is completed only if you return it to Regina.

Edit : Skippy probably not affect this achievement :(
Only things you can do, it's to look if you have completed all those things
Cyberpunk-2077-Heywood-All-Gigs-and-NCPD-Hustles-L4.jpg

And if Yes, you can report the problem > Here

Last edited:
Top Bottom