Can't finish Judy's storyline

+
I've finished Kerry and River's storyline and I'm trying to finish Judy's as well however I can't ever get a message or call from Judy after finishing ex-factor. I've tried using mods (Game.SetDebugFact("holo_judy_calls_v_start_activate",1)) and going back to the area that ex-factor was completed however nothing has helped.

You use mods only to try to solve the issue or used mods before ?
(it migh be due to mods, sadly).
At first, try to verifying the game files (but I doubt...)
Then maybe a radical solution > clean install of the game (fingers crossed the issue is not in the save file itself).

if you're using mods ,
those're mods may be conflict with Gigs missin , quest story line , side quest
- better mini map
-missing person _hidden gems
- phones message overhall
- night city intereaction
-simple untrack quest

be aware of any mods tweaking romance npc , text option romance , . phone text :)
some few mods UI can may conflict too .

if you was using mods on a save and remove those mods , greatly chance the save become corrupt even with a clean install .

S
if you're using mods ,
those're mods may be conflict with Gigs missin , quest story line , side quest
- better mini map
-missing person _hidden gems
- phones message overhall
- night city intereaction
-simple untrack quest

be aware of any mods tweaking romance npc , text option romance , . phone text :)
some few mods UI can may conflict too .

if you was using mods on a save and remove those mods , greatly chance the save become corrupt even with a clean install .

Sorry for the late response. I was using the untrack mod and this may have been the issue. It was affecting another gig however I was able to finish the gig after that after uninstalling that mod. I've decided to try to redownload the game. Thanks for the reply
Post automatically merged:

You use mods only to try to solve the issue or used mods before ?
(it migh be due to mods, sadly).
At first, try to verifying the game files (but I doubt...)
Then maybe a radical solution > clean install of the game (fingers crossed the issue is not in the save file itself).
Thanks for the response and advice. I was using mods before I started ex-factor and I've tried to fix it with and without mods (tried without mods first). I've tried verifying and reinstalling the game however I believe my save might be corrupted.

Last edited:
I've finished Kerry and River's storyline and I'm trying to finish Judy's as well however I can't ever get a message or call from Judy after finishing ex-factor. I've tried using mods (Game.SetDebugFact("holo_judy_calls_v_start_activate",1)) and going back to the area that ex-factor was completed however nothing has helped.
If your V got created before patch 1.5, go to Reconciliation park and take a walk. She might call you back.

Top Bottom