Can't finish side job

+
In northern Japantown, there's someone who needs to be saved, but the mission is bugged: you can't enter the building after taking out all of the thugs on the roof. I'm doing a special run wherein I clean up the map before proceeding past the point of no return on my very first playthrough, but this one mission is holding me up. Despite being reasonably sure that this side job will have no bearing on the outcome, I still want to complete it before proceeding to the end of the game. Does anyone know how I can beat this thing so I can finish the game how I want to?

Side job is called "Gig:Getting warmer" and there is plenty of people including me for whom it's bugged, Wakako is supposed to call you when you near the mission area to start it but she doesn't.

On my 100 hour of playtime I wanted to do it, but like I mentioned above it's bugged for me. Earliest save file I can load and mission works for me is from around 25 hour of playtime, so there is no way I'm going back 75hrs.
I'll just do it when I will play as a "street kid" or "corpo"

It was supposed to be fixed with patch 1.05 but it's not.

Here is the older thread where people are reporting same issue: Bug in mission SOS: Merc Needed ( Help ) | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED

Last edited:
I've already tried going to an earlier save and it hasn't worked. Thanks for the link; I'll check it out.

Hello im on ps4 and cannot finish Happy Together the part of check on Barry, at the door of his appartement i cant knock on his door.

Hello im on ps4 and cannot finish Happy Together the part of check on Barry, at the door of his appartement i cant knock on his door.

For the PS4 version you can check out the following information regarding quest progression issues:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-10 (if none of support‘s suggestions help, please click on Contact Us to send a ticket)

The same support article can be found for PC and Xbox as well.

Top Bottom