Cant get past Intro

+
I have been playing Cyberpunk 2077 (GoG version) for 25 hours and as i tryed to load up the game again i have my desktop mouse and cant skip the intro and cant continue even after the intro with "press space to continue". Any other input function not too. (alt+F4, alt+enter and etc.)
Tryed already fresh reinstall and still same problem.

Picture of what i see after the intro
1634062602377.png

I have been playing Cyberpunk 2077 (GoG version) for 25 hours and as i tryed to load up the game again i have my desktop mouse and cant skip the intro and cant continue even after the intro with "press space to continue". Any other input function not too. (alt+F4, alt+enter and etc.)
Tryed already fresh reinstall and still same problem.

Picture of what i see after the intro
View attachment 11259292

1) Do you have any mods running in the game?
2) Do you remember what happened between the last time you played, and this current issue occurring? Anything you downloaded?
3) Have you tried to, start up Gog, "End" its task in 'Windows Task Manager', starting it up again, and then starting up Cyberpunk 2077? You'll eventually force Gog to update/ restart itself and all its components.
4) Have you tried deselecting 'Read only' in 'Properties' of the Cyberpunk 2077 folder? For all subfolders and files especially.
5) Do you happen to have a 'Windows Restore Point' of from when the game was still playing fine? Can consider to use that to rollback to that time. May help.

If there are no mods involved, you can consider to file a bug-report concerning your issue to,

It can when using overlays like RTSS. I allways have too disable my overlays compleatly before i boot up the game with CET installed untill i bind a button for the mod. After first startup i can have overlays on again(sometimes, it really dont like some overlays tho).

Top Bottom