Can't heal myself; bug or feature?

+
Hey guys,

I just started the "[don't fear] the reaper" mission and I have a problem: I got through the lobby, and when I entered the elevator and wanted to heal myself I couldn't. My health is stuck at 208 / 352, and every time I try to use any for of healing supply my health drops right down to 208 again. Is this supposed to be like that (because of Relic malfunction) or is this a bug?

Thanks guys. Played it through, it's almost as depressing as the other endings...
Gosh, I'll need therapy when I play another round. :p

In my opinion the gimped health should have been progressive as the game progresses until you get to the Don't Fear the Reaper ending level or at least all of the endings should have been gimped.

In my opinion there should have been really different outcomes. It feels like choosing between different nuances of meh. How about finding a way to get healed, die, leave the body to Johnny... When I stood in front of the Delamain core I thought that'd be foreshadowing to the choices I had to make for Johnny and me. Why can't V permanently fuse with him, at least their engram remaining in their consciousness while Johnny keeps the physical body alive? Or, like Hellmann mentioned the Relic was intended to be used, we find a nice, fresh corpse for him to inhabit?
Ugh. 836 hours in and around Night City. I'm going to play VtM:B for cheering myself up.

Why don't my MaxDocs work in this mission...at all?!?!?! I might actually be able to complete it if they did. P####d off!

Top Bottom