Cant install on GOG

+
Sad story below beware !!!

I was playing C77 for the second time after slow release. I came back a week ago and managed to go from 50 to 120 hours of play in last week. That means game was runnig well. After 1.5 updt menus in game/map started freezing my whole rig for 10-30 seconds every time. My rig is nothing special but runs this game at steady 35 - 45 fps on medium/high. i5 4440, 8 gb ram, 1050 TI, a lot of free space on SSD. Yes this game runs that well on this old rig, just good components :)

So i did this:
updated drivers
cleaned pc etc
tried to veryfiy game files ( ended with error Cannot download update) <--- that suppose to be a red flag:cry:
uninstaled the game
tried to install and now im on error INSTALLATION FAILED (E7) Game is no longer available <---WTF:shrug:
reinstalled gog
still E7

im sad cause i just started new playthrough for 1.5 and it was going pretty well on very hard. Ive read on gog support that E7 means my rig does not meet the minimum requirements but this is total bullshit.

I already made a support ticket [...]

update: I downloaded offline installer and were able to play. After gog support intervention i was able to pinpoint the problem. Just had to install gog in different folder than default. Aparently there was some conflict with compatibility etc that cound not be resolved internally on my computer. Every reinstall of gig to same directory set compatability to the same values automaticly. FIXED :) Preem. Enjoying another playthrough.

Last edited:
Sad story below beware !!!

I was playing C77 for the second time after slow release. I came back a week ago and managed to go from 50 to 120 hours of play in last week. That means game was runnig well. After 1.5 updt menus in game/map started freezing my whole rig for 10-30 seconds every time. My rig is nothing special but runs this game at steady 35 - 45 fps on medium/high. i5 4440, 8 gb ram, 1050 TI, a lot of free space on SSD. Yes this game runs that well on this old rig, just good components :)

So i did this:
updated drivers
cleaned pc etc
tried to veryfiy game files ( ended with error Cannot download update) <--- that supose to be a red flag:cry:
uninstaled the game
tried to install and now im on error INSTALATION FAILED (E7) Game is no longer available <---WTF:shrug:
reinstalled gog
still E7

im sad cause i just started new playthrough for 1.5 and it was going pretty well on very hard. Ive read on gog support that E7 means my rig does not meet the minimum requirements but this is total bullshit.

I already made a support ticket but we all know they wont do nothing. [...]
If I'm right, you can download the offline installer on GOG, no ?
You have try ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having the same issue. Though mine says E9 as the error code. I had the game installed played for about 3 hours and it crashed. It said I need to verify/repair before launching the game again. when I did it failed. Everything I have tried has failed. Now the game won't even reinstall. Not sure how to fix this.

I'm having the same issue. Though mine says E9 as the error code. I had the game installed played for about 3 hours and it crashed. It said I need to verify/repair before launching the game again. when I did it failed. Everything I have tried has failed. Now the game won't even reinstall. Not sure how to fix this.
If it's not already done, can you try to uninstall and reinstall GOG (it could help).
And at least, try to directly download the offline installer >

update: I downloaded offline installer and were able to play. After gog support intervention i was able to pinpoint the problem. Just had to install gog in different folder than default. Aparently there was some conflict with compatibility etc that cound not be resolved internally on my computer. Eery reinstall to same directory set compatability to the same values. FIXED :) Preem

Top Bottom