cant join a game infinite black screen

+
cant join a game infinite black screen

i can find an opponent then load up the game straight after that it just stays on a black screen with the blu thingg moving at the bottom right where it should show the name of the player there lvl and deck at the top yours at the bottom. closed beta worked for me

I assume that you are already connected to XBOX live.

Try closing the game first via "Home" menu and then restarting your console.

If that didn't work, maybe try clearing the cache and reinstalling?

BeamierPath9803;n8652580 said:
I have the same problem on my xbox, and I had reported that, still no answers. Just can't even play an online match.

Support must be super busy at the moment, so please be patient while waiting them to answer. However, if they are able to help you and you manage to get this fixed, please come back and share the solution with us :)

Sunsibar;n8660580 said:
Support must be super busy at the moment, so please be patient while waiting them to answer. However, if they are able to help you and you manage to get this fixed, please come back and share the solution with us :)

Support just told me to reinstall the game, I did so , but the same. I search on reddit, many players have the same problem, apparently it's a bug on xbox, please fix it soon, I even can't play a single match.

I had that happen with one match I had to force close the game and it forced me to take a loss on my ranked score.. But I played over 60 matches today and it only happend once.

Top Bottom