cant kill rhino

+
after completing the quest "gig:for my son" and the rhino fight side quest i wanted to see if rhino had anything to drop since shes got boss hp but there is no way to kill her because she is stuck at 1% hp permanently.

after completing the quest "gig:for my son" and the rhino fight side quest i wanted to see if rhino had anything to drop since shes got boss hp but there is no way to kill her because she is stuck at 1% hp permanently.

she's part of that boxing quest, they're all unkillable as far as i can tell.

she's part of that boxing quest, they're all unkillable as far as i can tell.
oh i finished the boxing one and when i started the gig for my son quest in the same area after i aggroed the entire place a few times and couldnt kill her. i ended up just silently killing the boss and got out quiet.

yota71

Forum regular
ahh rhino, she was difficult but i beated her

How? i one shotted her, the most simple of the boss
The rhino beat mission bugs out. And can get her stuck unable to clear it. She just stands in the pit. Can't interact with her. A work around is suppose to do this mission. While she's still alive. Survive, and clear this. Her mission should end with this. And deletes her. But I guess this failed. Her HP is locked at 1HP. You can't kill her in this state.

yota71

Forum regular
The rhino beat mission bugs out. And can get her stuck unable to clear it. She just stands in the pit. Can't interact with her. A work around is suppose to do this mission. While she's still alive. Survive, and clear this. Her mission should end with this. And deletes her. But I guess this failed. Her HP is locked at 1HP. You can't kill her in this state.
as the others said because she is connected to beat the brat, so you cant kill her

My guess is that she doesn't lose the boss attribute after you defeat her on the beat on the brat quest. I have beaten her on fist fight and then when I went for the For my son quest she turned into an unbeatable common enemy with a boss health bar that get stuck at 1% because of reasons.

Moxy3

Forum regular
My guess is that she doesn't lose the boss attribute after you defeat her on the beat on the brat quest. I have beaten her on fist fight and then when I went for the For my son quest she turned into an unbeatable common enemy with a boss health bar that get stuck at 1% because of reasons.

I think its because she still has to be present for the fight against the Champion thats why.

as the others said because she is connected to beat the brat, so you cant kill her
Yeah. But I had beat her by completing the son mission. Both missions ended when I ended that. I just had to survive and get out before she attacked me.

Had the same problem. First i finished the boxing quest there and later i tried to kill the coach there wich.. ended in a full area aggro and i could not defeat rhino. So i loaded the savegame after the won fistfight and killed the coach with a sniper through the opened garage door, ready to run away in case rhino somehow would locate me and warp after me. But she did not and i could finish the quest.

I was able to kill Buck. After you beat him and he calls his buddies over you can kill them all.

But yes there's a bug where depending on if you fight Rhino before doing the hit on the club owner and don't do anything in between she will attack you again and you won't beable to kill her and you will be stuck in combat mode.
Post automatically merged:

Use a powerful sniper riffle like the SPT32 Grad, shoot her once or twice in the head, if she still clings to the 1% health shoot her in the leg and then the head again, this usually does the trick, if not just use the suicide quickhack twice on her, she is a big lady so just using the quickhack once will not suffice, when she shoots herself it only takes half of her health.

She was down to 1% and I was shooting her in every part of the body with several different guns and hitting her with multiple fragments grenades which only stunned her. She was also impervious to being run over with cars. I was hoping to maybe trap her inside the cars geometry but she wouldn't die and I was still stuck in combat mode.

Last edited:
Top Bottom