Can't load Crown Reward summary page (works fine now)

+
I notice that today Gwent have server side issue which won't send Crown Reward summary page. At first I thought my computer freeze or network issue then I alt+f4 to exit.
But after I lose another game and got the same error then I try to wait a bit. then the following pop up message appear.

As far as I checked after played a few more game with both win and lose but not draw:
- I got CP correctly.
- The Well Rested Bonus still calculate correctly

edit#2: add information from other players:
- complete journey level but won't get RP.
- player from local community said he completed the contract and won't get RP. (need more confirmation).
- the journey contract and some contracts won't progress.
- journey level up will complete contracts but won't give rp. eg. +20rp when reach specific level after 100.
- journey level up won't cause players receive cosmetic.

If CDPR did something and this is a side effect bug, maybe we might have a new Event in next month which change something in the Crown Summary page?

I will update further when anyone confirm the issues that not include in the above lists.

edit#3 CDPR make an official announcement about the issue. I think they will announce it when the issue has been resolved.

edit#4 I got the Reward Screen shows and received 2 Rps / Journey level correctly. I think it has been fixed now. Enjoy guys.

Attachments

• 2020-09-28_0921_1.png
    2020-09-28_0921_1.png
    487.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
I have The same isue, complete One Journey level and didnt get my RP.

I thought it was my conectiin, but rrading this i know its a bug from The Server

Lexor

Forum veteran
If CDPR did something and this is a side effect bug, maybe we might have a new Event in next month which change something in the Crown Summary page?
Today the Gwent servers were offline for a longer period of time and a lot of bugs appeared after the restart.
Your troubles are ones of such bugs.

Since play the game now will cause adverse effect - won't get reward. I think the best action for now is take a rest and wait until the server has been fixed.

Having a same issue here. Thought it was related to hardware issue but guess I just wait out.

Despite that there is no update at Twitter's official account. I just played a game and it seems the Reward screen shows up. It should be fine now but I do not sure all RPs, Cosmetic Rewards, Contract Reward also has been fixed or not.

There is a post in sub-reddit said he got the RP from quest completion. Could you guys check and confirm that the Reward compensation also has been fixed?

Since the servers crash my journey quests are kind of "locked" and don't progress. Hope they fix it, i had just reached pro rank :(
Quests completed with no reward given.jpg

quests locked.jpg

Attachments

• Quests completed with no reward given.jpg
    Quests completed with no reward given.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 63
There is a post in sub-reddit said he got the RP from quest completion. Could you guys check and confirm that the Reward compensation also has been fixed?
Did I receive rewards for the things I completed today? Yes, I did.
Did I receive rewards for the things I completed during (or shortly after) the time of crashed servers? No, I still did not.

Did I receive rewards for the things I completed today? Yes, I did.
Did I receive rewards for the things I completed during (or shortly after) the time of crashed servers? No, I still did not.

Exactly in the same boat. I've been avoiding spending RP/ore while they fix the above.

Hi guys,

Have a problem with some Journey quest. I completed two at a time twice, but received crowns only for one of them, even tough the other one is completed :(

Is there a way to contact their support team somehow ?

Thanks.
Gwent_1.PNG
Gwent_2.PNG

Top Bottom