Can't log into forum on a new machine

+
I bought a new laptop recently, and I'm unable to log into the forums on that machine. I can log into GOG.com and Galaxy alright, just not the forum.
Any ideas what could be the problem?

I bought a new laptop recently, and I'm unable to log into the forums on that machine. I can log into GOG.com and Galaxy alright, just not the forum.

Maybe a browser issue? Try ensuring your Firefox / Chrome is fully up to date and have all of the old accounts linked. (Also, be sure you're logged into GOG via the browser, not just Galaxy.)

Yes, it's the same login.

I had a few login issues a few weeks ago, but that was on the iPad (because of some new features that were enabled with an ios update - had to disable one of these new features to be able to properly login again). It's probably a different cause on your computer, but make sure there's no other program or browser feature that might block the login. Also make sure your antivirus software isn't blocking anything.

Just to clarify, it is the same log in for both Galaxy and the forums right?

GOG.com is through the browser. Make sure you can log into GOG.com through Firefox, Chrome, Internet Exlorer, Safari, etc. Whatever you use. If that will not work, try a different browser. Firefox and/or Chrome normally work fine.

The forums use the same log-in as above. It needs to be done through the browser.

GOG Galaxy is a front-end system. It's the same thing as the downloadable parts of Steam, Uplay, Origin, etc. It has nothing to do with the forums. Even if your log-in and password are exactly the same as your GOG.com login, logging into Galaxy will not log you into the forums. (As far as I know.)

Some time ago had the same problem with chrome. Try to allow third party cookies just for logging in.

Top Bottom