Can't loot Steve Harrington's body

+
I can't loot Steve Harrington's body (lies between containers) at the "assault in progress" by the solar power station. This is my last one to unlock the achievment "Das wüste Land", i play the german X Box One X version.
I cleared the area but still can't loot the body, or maybe i already looted it but i still see the baseballbat symbol on the map. The last three patches didn't fix it, so that's why i write this now :D

Last edited:
If it's in "assault", normally the "evidences" are in a contener or a body. All aren't movables :(
And the contener/body is exactly where the baseballbat icon is on the map.
(you can do everything you want (throw a grenade,...), it always stay where it is)

If it's in "assault", normally the "evidences" are in a contener or a body. All aren't movables :(
And the contener/body is exactly where the baseballbat icon is on the map.
(you can do everything you want (throw a grenade,...), it always stay where it is)

I loaded an earlier savegame and it worked, i was able to loot him properly (but no achievment unlocked because in this save it's not the last assault^^). I think it bugged in my main savegame. I don't want to do all assaults over again, so please fix it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom